• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Please Please Please bag fish correctly!!

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Agreed.

For the dexterity challenged, like me, though, pouring out 90% of the water (just enough to keep the fish covered) and replacing with tap / water conditioner reduces the chances of dropping one or both bags and fish :)

I'm with Matt. If I don't keep them in the bag, there is a better chance of them being on the floor. I am clumsy.

George

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
A true fish head always has with him at fish functions:

1) A styro
2) Extra bags of at least 6 inch width. Preferably various widths.
3) A sample size bottle (or larger) of stresscoat or similar.

I always do, so feel free to ask me at future meetings if you need something! (Of course, I will probably not give you my styro :))

Joel

I concur with Dogofwar and Mrkillie. They are right on the money. Sorry to hear about your fish Mcfluff Patrick.

Richard

The fish seem to be doing fine. They are looking good and eating good. They are getting a darker. I have never seen fish bounce back like these guys have.

I will try to get some pics soon. I am a little busy this week my wedding is next week. I leave Saturday for Aruba. I am doing nothing between now and then. lol