• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Photo : CCA April 2010 Meeting : Extreme Loading

kaj41354

Members
Li - Great pics as always of a great group of people. I just want to know how you get pictures of the Futire???? See title of post ---April 2020?

Jumbie

Members
Great pictures Li you really captured the astonishing diversity in our club! I really liked the one of bill and Pat throwing up their sets lol...way to represent! I had a great time even though I missed ¾ of the talk lol.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Fantastic pics, Li. Really, thanks a bunch for doing this every meeting.... I really do enjoy checking out this thread every month. :)

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Great job Li! I feel like I was there. Matt, I didn't see your name tag. Not going ingognito on us, are you? I saw you smiling in a picture with a pretty little girl. I assume she is your daughter. That tells us she must have one BEAUTIFUL mother:lol:. If it wasn't your daughter you might have a future in the church:(.

Your wife has got to be the one your son takes after too Bill. Lucky kid I'd say. Maybe a bit of luck on your part too.

I'm sorry I missed it and I hope you all show up in May.

Andrew, almost everyone knows Matt so his name tag wasn't that important, but you haven't been around much so yours should be on the OUTSIDE. If you say they knew you from SCALES I'd say you were wrong. If they did it would still be open:lol:.

If anyone is insulted I have to say, my kids are good looking too and you know it ain't my fault:angry:.

George

See you in May!

dogofwar

CCA Members
thanks George - forgot my badge! But Siena is my daugter and fortunately looks more like her than me. She's a budding fish geek on the inside (as well as a goofball) though, which my wife definitely is not ;)

Matt

Great job Li! I feel like I was there. Matt, I didn't
see your name tag. Not going ingognito on us, are you? I saw you smiling in a picture with a pretty little girl. I assume she is your daughter. That tells us she must have one BEAUTIFUL mother:lol:. If it wasn't your daughter you might have a future in the church:(.

Your wife has got to be the one your son takes after too Bill. Lucky kid I'd say. Maybe a bit of luck on your part too.

I'm sorry I missed it and I hope you all show up in May.

Andrew, almost everyone knows Matt so his name tag wasn't that important, but you haven't been around much so yours should be on the OUTSIDE. If you say they knew you from SCALES I'd say you were wrong. If they did it would still be open:lol:.

If anyone is insulted I have to say, my kids are good looking too and you know it ain't my fault:angry:.

George

See you in May!

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
George, I missed ya at the meeting but am looking forward to seeing you in May. If you want some sausage from Hoffman's let me know, I'll swing by and pick up a few lbs for ya ;)