• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Photo : CCA April 2010 Meeting : Extreme Loading

dogofwar

CCA Members
Not too many clubs look like ours... and that's a good thing!

Awesome pictures Li - Siena and Sydney had a lot of fun...

Thanks much to whoever brought the pink cupcakes. They turned Siena's frown upside down :)

Matt

Leffler817

CCA Members
Those are some great picts of a great time!
Its too bad that you didn't get a photo of Francine's evil eye:FIREdevil: as she was trying to win Lonny's 'water tank'. I never want to be on the receiving end of that. It was scary! :eek:

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Great shots Li!!! I look forward to this thread after every meeting. So far I've done a good job of evading the camera directly, but you did get me in the background of a couple shots.

I agree with Leffler, video footage of the Frannie vs Danger bidding war for the water tank woulda been awesome. That was the highlight of the auction for me ;)

Thanks again Li for taking the time to photograph every meeting, this thread helps keep me in touch the months that I'm not able to make the trip over. Keep up the good work ;)

chris_todd

Members
Awesome shots as always, Li! Great to see so many kids, that's gotta be good for the hobby.

And yeah, I thought Michael was a dead man... that look Francine was giving him was pure malice and evil. It gave me shivers down my spine, LOL.

dogofwar

CCA Members
ah the irony: 100g plastic container - $100... 75g tank like $30... :rolleyes:

the best part was that fun was had by all!

matt

Great shots Li!!! I look forward to this thread after every meeting. So far I've done a good job of evading the camera directly, but you did get me in the background of a couple shots.

I agree with Leffler, video footage of the Frannie vs Danger bidding war for the water tank woulda been awesome. That was the highlight of the auction for me ;)

Thanks again Li for taking the time to photograph every meeting, this thread helps keep me in touch the months that I'm not able to make the trip over. Keep up the good work ;)

lonlangione

Members
Yep, that look Frannie gave him was awesome. I'm just glad he didn't bid 105 !!!!!! Because she was right beside him........