• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

People - AquaFest 2009 - EXTREME LOAD WARNING

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Yes, only one with me talking with my hands.

The rest look like I was in a bad mood.
Okay, I was most of the time.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Come on people.

Where are all the pictures. I know Li posted a bunch but come on. Share them.
I want to test the limits of Li's band width here. lol

MORE PICTURES. lol

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
So how about the pictures of some set ups.
Like of the tank room, raffle stuff other than the two tanks.
Anybody get the vendor rooms?
The club tables.
Etc.

Looking for more pictures.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Thanks Kris.
Jason made the show look little. He only posted the end stand of the show tanks. lol

F8LBITE

Members
cool article. I didnt see them fill those tanks after the judging, how did they keep from clouding the water? Filling with pitchers by hand?

Kris how are the Rainbow darters doing? They looked so nice in the bag I bet they look great all settled in. Got any pics? What are their requirements?

krisw

Members
F8LBITE, we filled the tanks very slowly... That's the trick with any planted tank to avoid clouding. Plant it dry so you're not kicking up dust when you plant. Then, fill it up slowly using cups/plates/hands/whatever to avoid jetting water directly on the substrate. The rainbow darters are doing nicely. I've got them in a riparium setup with a lot of flower in there. I've been hand feeding them some tubiflex worms, until I get out to get blackworms. Very cool fish...