• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

People - AquaFest 2009 - EXTREME LOAD WARNING

maddog10

Members
Some of the crew setting up the Showroom, getting the tanks ready for fish.
af2009-1.jpg

Pat wishing there was a better way to get warm water to the Showroom.
af2009-2.jpg

Some of the Ladies of Aquafest manning the registration table.
af2009-3.jpg

Kevin enjoying a short rest after the Showroom was setup.
af2009-5.jpg

No photo thread is complete without a shot of Rachel. Hard to believe that she is more famous for her snails than her hair.
af2009-4.jpg

maddog10

Members
I don't think I need to take my camera anymore, you do a better job of covering the event than I do. LOL!

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
You out did yourself this time Li. Some of them are priceless. Those are some of the most beautiful pictures of all my favorite people but there is one missing. We are missing you. We are going to have to get someone good with a camera to follow you around next time and get "The Man With a Camera".

George

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
GREAT JOB LI!
YOU WERE EVERYWHERE TAKING GREAT PICS! CONGRATS ON THAT TANK FROM THE RAFFLE TOO! :D:D:D
IT WAS A NICE AQUAFEST. THANK YOU TO ALL INVOLVED GETTING IT TOGETHER. I HAD A NICE TIME AND AS ALWAYS ITS GREAT TO SEE EVERYONE.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Those are some great pics. I think the whole event was covered and you shot about every single attendee. I had a great time, and look forward to the next big event.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I just wanted to say my husband had a great time and i was so glad he came :D Might mean I can hit even more fish events each year! :D

Great first event for me, it was great to get my feet wet. Nice meeting everyone that I did. Very friendly group!! Paid my dues and joined the club!