• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

pallet of manzanita arrived!

YSS

Members
i guess it depends on what size piece you want. As for pricing, it is sort of individually done based on the piece. The larger, really twisty ones start at around $50. The smaller pieces around $20. A really nice, unique piece may be more. The biggest expense wiht ordering wood is the shipping. The freight alone on this pallet cost me almost $400, lol

I am looking for a piece larger than 4 feet. If you can bring the piece with you, I can come to the party to meet you and also get the fish as well. Please let me know.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I am looking for a piece larger than 4 feet. If you can bring the piece with you, I can come to the party to meet you and also get the fish as well. Please let me know.

I doubt i have one larger than 4' in this pallet, most are geared towards the 55g/75g range, as thatis the most popular size. I also got a lot of great nano pieces and a few larger.

YSS

Members
I doubt i have one larger than 4' in this pallet, most are geared towards the 55g/75g range, as thatis the most popular size. I also got a lot of great nano pieces and a few larger.

I see. Anything closer to 4'? I suppose if you have pieces larger than 3' and closer to 4', I could pick up one or two ...

msjinkzd

invert junkie
i will bring teh whole box of nano pieces and as much of hte other stuff as I can for people to look through. :)

yss- i have not laid the pieces out yet to know what i have. That pallet of wood spreads to startling size when laid out side by side, lol