• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

pallet of manzanita arrived!

msjinkzd

invert junkie
i will try and bring some with me, but depends on what sort of space I have. I hope to be able to grab a bunch to bring :)

Oh, oh, oh! I want some of those really branchy pieces that are at the top of the pile!!!

****, have to wait until CCA September meeting to get some pieces. Not fair!!!

Arlene

msjinkzd

invert junkie
ahaha. I think I am goign to fill that 55g drum I am bringing you. Should be able to fit a fish box, the water drum, AND the family. Win win!

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
Ooh! I was just telling my friend yesterday how I need some driftwood for my turtle's new 55. I'll definitely have to get some from you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

YSS

Members
How much is a real big piece? I am looking for a nice big one for my 7 footer and I guess the question is would you be able to bring the big piece down with you? :)

msjinkzd

invert junkie
i guess it depends on what size piece you want. As for pricing, it is sort of individually done based on the piece. The larger, really twisty ones start at around $50. The smaller pieces around $20. A really nice, unique piece may be more. The biggest expense wiht ordering wood is the shipping. The freight alone on this pallet cost me almost $400, lol