• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

olive nerite group buy

msjinkzd

invert junkie
stopping taking orders tomorrow. i need payments by wednesday in order to pya the guy and make sure they come in before the meeting. My paypal address is my username (msjinkzd) at aol.com. Please add $2 for shipping and also put in the comment box that its for the CCA group buy. I will only be able to submit the order for those who have committed to buy (if money is an issue on wednesday, pm me that you are definitely still interested and you can pay later)

msjinkzd

invert junkie
danger chicken 15
jon clark 15
chris todd 30
prince 10
rift lakes rule 30
tony 30
markk 20
nyfan78 5
tangfunk 15
donkeyfish 10
richone 5
mscichlid 20
tremper 15
pat 20

to be paid/confirmed
joseff 20
minifoot 20
f8lbite 30

cut off is tonight :)

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Can I still get in for 5?

Send in payment by this afternoon. Directions below.

sure thing, not a problem.

Please those who ordered pm me for payment details. Shipping will be $2 each and the snails are $.75 each. Thanks!

stopping taking orders tomorrow. i need payments by wednesday in order to pya the guy and make sure they come in before the meeting. My paypal address is my username (msjinkzd) at aol.com. Please add $2 for shipping and also put in the comment box that its for the CCA group buy. I will only be able to submit the order for those who have committed to buy (if money is an issue on wednesday, pm me that you are definitely still interested and you can pay later)

msjinkzd

invert junkie
thanks tony! Yup, cutoff will be tonight at some time. If you still want in that is fine.

and yes NYfan78 i got your payment fine :)