• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

olive nerite group buy

NYfan78

Members
Question-I would be down for this but want to know if i get a couple am I gona have eggs all over my tank?

msjinkzd

invert junkie
yes, youo likely will get small sesame seed shaped white eggs on hardscape. They will pop or dissolve over time but you willl not have baby snails from them.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
sure thing, not a problem.

Please those who ordered pm me for payment details. Shipping will be $2 each and the snails are $.75 each. Thanks!

NYfan78

Members
Another question lol, how many would you recomend for a 55 gal? Also is it $2 shipped per snail or per order? Thsnks everyone!

msjinkzd

invert junkie
thanks caleb. They are not particularly high bioload but they are ferocious algae eaters so you could stock more but you would need alot of algae to feed them. For instance, I added one nerite to a 10g that had a diatom problem and within 3 days 3/4 of the glass was clean.

tangfunk

Members
msjinks, you mentioned you are in York County, would it be possible to get in on the order, and meet up with you to pick Nerites up?

If so I would like 15.

rich_one

Members
Rachel,

If it is not too late, I'll take 5. I'd like more, but since all of the nerites I got from you last summer and still going strong in my 55, I really do not need any more in there! LOL... thanks.

-Rich