• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

olive nerite group buy

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I will coordinate this.

So far I have Danger_chicken: 15
f8lbite: 30
jonclark96:15

They should be around $1, might be less if we get more people. I can bring these to the Feb meeting. Shipping will be split between everyone. I will take the money for the snails and then can collect shipping at the meeting if that makes life easier. I will need finalized orders by next friday to get them in time for the next meeting.

more items available at http://www.bobstropicalplants.com/s...ucts_id=232&osCsid=h3q9uck5vusfck7lpjhmm451o6

Last edited:

msjinkzd

invert junkie
sure, i wanted to see what the numbers would be like. If we go over 100 the price drops from $1 to $. 75. Lets wait and see what happens by the end of the weekend before paying. Also, I will post further directions for paying before hand. I will need peoples username, real name, and what htey ordered in the comment box so I can keep this straight. I will get them in in bulk then rebag to bring to the meeting.

Last edited by a moderator:

chris_todd

Members
I should have (but didn't) jumped in on the GWAPA group buy last month, and could use some, so put me down for 30. I could do as many as 50 if we need to.

And thanks for coordinating, Rachel!

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Ok-

Danger 15
f8l 30
jonclark 15
chris_todd 30
minifoot 20
Prince 10

We will get the discount at .75 each. excellent!

msjinkzd

invert junkie
sure thing. I will give it through the weekend then contact my buddy (He is the same one that did the gwapa buy, btw).

msjinkzd

invert junkie
nope, not too late. I will add you in. I am not sure of the size francine, they should be at least nickel sized though

msjinkzd

invert junkie
danger 15
f8l 30
jonclark 15
chris todd 30
minifoot 20
price 10
francine 20
pat 20
riftlakesrule 30
tony 30

Total at 220, i had told him 200. Let me make sure he can support more before anyone else gets in on it.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
i can get more so go ahead and post up if you want some. I will need the money probably next week, beginning of hte week, to send to him to get them shipped to us in time for the meeting. PM me for my paypal details.

MarkK

CCA Members
Nerite snails

I will coordinate this.

So far I have Danger_chicken: 15
f8lbite: 30
jonclark96:15

They should be around $1, might be less if we get more people. I can bring these to the Feb meeting. Shipping will be split between everyone. I will take the money for the snails and then can collect shipping at the meeting if that makes life easier. I will need finalized orders by next friday to get them in time for the next meeting.

more items available at http://www.bobstropicalplants.com/s...ucts_id=232&osCsid=h3q9uck5vusfck7lpjhmm451o6

I would like to go in for 20 of the snails. PM me with your paypal account email address if you want the money in advance.

Best regards,

Mark K.