• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Ohio Cichlid Association Annual Convention

mscichlid

Founder
Photographs have a class in shows. I ... will...take...photos...to ...enter...in... their...show.

Probably colors opposite of mine.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Got this today.

I just wanted to remind everyone that the 2007 Ohio Cichlid Association's Extravaganza is coming up November 16-18 at the Holiday Inn in Strongsville, Ohio.

Deadline for t-shirts is next weekend!! If you would like a t-shirt but don't think you can get your registration in before then, send me an e-mail and I will order one for you.

The registration form can be found on our website: www.ohiocichlid.com

The hotel is filling up fast! It is going to be a great weekend of fun and fish!

I hope to see everyone there,

Rhonda

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
If you are going to the OCA, and you have a CCA shirt (Why don't you have one?) then please wear it on Saturday. I will have one on everyday but I want to see the most on Saturday.
Please.

Let's show that CCA PRIDE

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
</span>I will look when I get home.

I may have an embroidered polo.

I do not keep the other stuff like t-shirts and sweat shirts. They are on the Cafepress site.</span>

D

daniel4832

Pat,
Is an old style polo acceptable?
I'm flying to Cleveland, I was hoping that someone who is driving to the OCA could bring some fish for me, please PM me.
Thanks,
Daniel

marge618

CCA member
Sooooo jealous of those of you who are now at the Ohio Cichlid Convention. :D :blink: Looking forward to your posts when you get back!

mscichlid

Founder
I'm baaaack! Had a blast! It's been a while since I've seen so many opportunities to buy fish in one place! Julio and I had a great ride...talking about fish, fish, and fish! On the way back we talked about fish, fish and more fish!

marge618

CCA member
Congrats to Pat 3rd place in show and winning one of the large tanks raffle.[/b]

Yeahhh CCA! Pat, how BIG is the new tank? Just what you need... a tank to put your new fish in...

:p

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Thanks Robert and Marge

The tank was just a 37 gallon eclipse. It was the smallest of the raffle tanks.
But a tank is a tank. Lol

Had a great time.

Had a room that was right in the middle of everything. Sold fish, traded fish, bought fish, had a little to drink, talked with a lot of friends.

Sonny Disposition

I bet Tracy was really happy that you won another tank.

Thanks Robert and Marge

The tank was just a 37 gallon eclipse. It was the smallest of the raffle tanks.
But a tank is a tank. Lol

Had a great time.

Had a room that was right in the middle of everything. Sold fish, traded fish, bought fish, had a little to drink, talked with a lot of friends.
[/b]