• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

not that i want to but....

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Sorry to hear you're downsizing, Caleb. Hopefully, with the new place, you'll have an even better setup soon!

ultramanrx

Members
due to the circumstances and current events i will be taking a break from my hobbies and need to liquidate my fish stuff :( everything is for sale... i have lots and most of you know this i got tanks from 150g to 2.5g and lots of fish/ shrimp... i won't ask to much but I'm going to ask for pick up only so you can see what i got... ask here first and I'll give you my addy over pm thanks for your love/respect over the years and i will be back one day....

Sorry to hear that,
Well, Im interested to know do you have any peacock cichlids for sales and are you selling the 150g or similar tanks?? please pm me, thx

Good Luck

Plenipotentiary-at-large
To Garden of the Gods - Shawnee National Forest here they come.

where are they going?

Tonya's going round the bend and poor Caleb, honorable old-school lad that he is, feels duty-bound to follow. I tried to talk him out of it but you know how it is with true love...or perhaps you've been spared such.

Leffler817

CCA Members
So no more putting up with the Deadskins for Tonya, she can root for da Bears every week! :happy0180:

And there's gcca but probably not as good as this group of awesomeness!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app