• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

not that i want to but....

minifoot77

Members
due to the circumstances and current events i will be taking a break from my hobbies and need to liquidate my fish stuff :( everything is for sale... i have lots and most of you know this i got tanks from 150g to 2.5g and lots of fish/ shrimp... i won't ask to much but I'm going to ask for pick up only so you can see what i got... ask here first and I'll give you my addy over pm thanks for your love/respect over the years and i will be back one day....

Wblaze

Members
That's awful news. I hope everything works out ok.

To save you a bombardment of Pam's, do ou have a list or pics of what you have

rich_one

Members
due to the circumstances and current events i will be taking a break from my hobbies and need to liquidate my fish stuff :( everything is for sale... i have lots and most of you know this i got tanks from 150g to 2.5g and lots of fish/ shrimp... i won't ask to much but I'm going to ask for pick up only so you can see what i got... ask here first and I'll give you my addy over pm thanks for your love/respect over the years and i will be back one day....
:eek: ... wait... WHAT???? WTF??? DUUUUDDDEEE!!!!!

-Rich

samsmobb

Members
Sorry to hear that :/ always sucks to have to quit such a fun hobby..
For fish do you have any types of rams/apistos or anything similar?

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Sorry to hear that Caleb. Good luck dealing with whatever lead to these circumstances.

Want to send anything up to the ECC auction? I don't know if I will have time to stop by tomorrow, but could meet you to bring stuff up there to sell. Today is the last day for pre-registration. Easy way to unload stuff.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
VERY SORRY TO HEAR THIS NEWS. HOPE EVERYTHING BEGINS TO WORK OUT FOR YOU. THE HOBBY IS LOSING A GREAT HOBBYIST/ENTHUSIAST.

fischfan13

Banned
Sorry to hear that Caleb. Good luck dealing with whatever lead to these circumstances.

Want to send anything up to the ECC auction? I don't know if I will have time to stop by tomorrow, but could meet you to bring stuff up there to sell. Today is the last day for pre-registration. Easy way to unload stuff.

Caleb, for you we will extend the pre-reg.
Even if it comes in late we will give you a 70/30 split.

lonlangione

Members
Hope everything works out OK. I remember when you first started coming to the CCA. I was in the same situation a few years ago and started selling everything off and my wise wife told me to stop and wait before I got rid of everything. I stopped and waited now I am getting back into it. I married a wise woman. You've come a long way and you will be missed. Get back as soon as you can. Take it easy Caleb.