• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

not that i want to but....

minifoot77

Members
ok so here is the list

OLD WORLD

p. nigripinnis 3m and 2 females they also through albinos

black calvus from aca show tank 1m 1 f

multies

one tanganicodus irsacae

a pair of j. marlieri and some juvies

5 wild caught p. typus

my breeding group of 10 petricola

mainganos

yellow tail acei

yellow labs

NEW WORLD

rainbows

green fliers

rio blanco rtms

one bartoni

assorted angels

CATFISH

one wild caught l066

one butterfly pleco

assorted bn albino and brown

10 or so f1 orange laser corries

i also have 4 clownloaches around 3.5 inches

Sriracha

Members
hope everything works out... mind pm'ing me some information/pictures on your 150 or any other larger tanks you might have

rsretep

Members
Hey Caleb. Sorry to hear about your situation I may be interested in lazer Cory's....try to keep in touch bro

thedavidzoo

Members
Is anyone heading to Caleb's from VA and would be willing to pick me up some fish? I just can't make that far of a drive right now. I could meet up somewhere closer to "home". I'm in Arlington, VA.

turfboss

Members
hey Caleb - just got my system back up and saw your posting - sorry to hear about the pull back but as someone else said yu gotta do what yu gotta do - hope you can still come to meetings and such - did not see a listing for tanks and or other equipments yu might be disposing of - if you nave a listing of that stuff I would be interested - specifically in tanks and filters -etc.

Thanks -

minifoot77

Members
hey Caleb - just got my system back up and saw your posting - sorry to hear about the pull back but as someone else said yu gotta do what yu gotta do - hope you can still come to meetings and such - did not see a listing for tanks and or other equipments yu might be disposing of - if you nave a listing of that stuff I would be interested - specifically in tanks and filters -etc.

Thanks -

fish have to go first :)