• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New Stock are coming!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I talked with Dan Ye Jennings this evening and it looks like fish will ship early next week. Everyone in on the order please make sure you get payment to her.

Thanks,
Jon

Spine

Members
I'm thinking we could make the pick up spot one of our usual places in Rockville. Everyone chime in and let me know what's good for you.

dogofwar

CCA Members
I'm down with Buffalo Wings & Beer if you can hang until about 4 or so... I've got a meeting until 3 or so...and then I can bail...

Matt

Spine

Members
I talked to Dan Ye, the order won't get shipped until late Monday night for pick up Tuesday. I'll post in the morning as soon as I get the flight info.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Dan Ye has some amazing fish and I'm so glad that our members have the opportunity to buy from her. Good Looking out Kevin!

RM

mtnpike

Members
I just sent Kevin a email, they will be there at Tuesday, 11.25 am on flight 1568.
Good luck with the fish, if anything happen with my fish, let me know!!! Thank you!
Dan Ye-Jennings

Spine

Members
I'll be picking the order up from BWI. In the event that a flight gets delayed I either call all those whom sent me their cel numbers or send you a pm.

Do we want to do BWB around 5or6pm.? or Hooters ,since Frank and Jose are coming from DC and Virginia