• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New Stock are coming!

mtnpike

Members
Check out our website, we just update our current list, some very rare Thorichthys and other fish are coming in, also for madagasscar lovers, we also have some stock I have not been post on our list yet, if you are looking for some rare fish, just ask us!
Take care!
Dan Ye-Jennings

www.americancichlids.net

Spine

Members
I'm all in Jon. I planned on ordering Monday so it would be here by the meeting. I'm sure others will chime in soon.

mtnpike

Members
Some of the fish are really rare, I only have few of them, if you guys want any, please let me know asap, l already got a lot request ! Thank you!
Dan Ye-Jennings

mtnpike

Members
Thank you so much everybody!
I just want let you guy to know some of the fish on my list are really hard to find, specially Amphilophus callobrense, Paratheraps Sp.Coatzaccalcos , Some of the Thorichthys and two kinds of N.Beanii, all of above fish are F1s.If you have any questions please feel free to email and call us, thank you !
PS: I am also going to get some very nice Madagasscar cichlids in two weeks,
they are: Paretroplus menarambo, maculatus, petitte and some dambabi.
and some of the lamena nourissati, if you guys want any of them let me know,
Thank you again !

Last edited:

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Shoot Dan an email or give her a call. Kevin and I are definitely getting an order and maybe a few others. Don't miss out if something you what is pretty rare. I talked with her this morning and things are going fast. She is already out of one of the fish I was looking for and is trying to find some more for me.

Jon

F8LBITE

Members
I want to order some but problems is the only day I can pick up is Thursday. Let me know when you're placing the order.

Spine

Members
Jose,I would go ahead and order,to make sure you will get what you want,we'll figure out when you can pick up later(I can hold for you).

mtnpike

Members
Here some pics for the fish I can get for you guys, I called Kevin, the shipment will be ship to you guys before end of the month, I will post some more pics this weekend, so do not pass the chance for getting very rare and the best cichlid!
Dan Ye-Jennings

Geophagus pellegrini 2.JPG

Geophagus pellegrini.JPG

100_0227.jpg

100_0743.jpg

100_1293.jpg

100_1579.jpg

100_2661.jpg