• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New Stock are coming!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Around 4 works better for me so that I can get home by 5:15 so my son doesn't have to go cheerleading practice with my wife & daughter.

Spine

Members
The airbill doesn't give the amount. Using the dimensions on the bill with the online calculator I figured it to be between $67-72.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Thanks again to Dan Ye-Jennings for the really nice fish. I got groups of theraps coeruleus and thorichthys socofoli. All have settled in well and are eating. I'd put up pics but these guys are really small and not much to look at yet.

Thanks also to Kevin for picking up the shipment. I really appreciate it!

Looking forward to making another order in the future. Dan has some really nice fish on her list. The argentea that came in the shipment today were stunners.

Jon

mtnpike

Members
Thanks again to Dan Ye-Jennings for the really nice fish. I got groups of theraps coeruleus and thorichthys socofoli. All have settled in well and are eating. I'd put up pics but these guys are really small and not much to look at yet.

Thanks also to Kevin for picking up the shipment. I really appreciate it!

Looking forward to making another order in the future. Dan has some really nice fish on her list. The argentea that came in the shipment today were stunners.

Jon

You welcome!Jon, good luck!

F8LBITE

Members
The Argentae's are mine and they look great! Everybody made it safe and sound and are settling in. Thanks Dan Ye

mtnpike

Members
I am so happy they made it, some of the fish are my babies, I hope you guys have really good luck with them, when they have babies, please let me know!!!
Thank you so much for your orders!
Dan Ye-Jennings

caxcrew

Members
It was nice to meet kevin and working with Dan was great look forward to meeting you all at the next meeting and also fish where great and hungry.

Frank

Spine

Members
My Thorichthys affinis were the only thing that didn't make. I looked in the bag before leaving Hooters and only two were alive. I hope they are male and female,lol.

That was a really cool list of stuff Dan Ye had I'm glad we could get in on it.