• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New in stock :) HOT

longstocking

Members
JUST ARRIVED FRIDAY- lg. Variety of aquarium plants & freshwater fish...MONDAY-- lg. Shipment of live corals

Last edited:

verbal

CCA Members
Went to HOT yesterday. I got some blackworms and a couple of other things. I was really impressed with the good condition of the worms.

mscichlid

Founder
I hadn't been out of the house since Sunday and decided to go to HOT.

There were apistogramma viejtas, some really nice purple tetras and there was this awesome black goby with a yellow fin. Gorgeous!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I was up there on Sunday. They had a great selection of new worlds. Too bad I don't have much tank space...

longstocking

Members
This was posted on facebook.... mention the word Watersprite and you get a discount...

today's password is: "WATERSPRITE"........ visit the House of Tropicals today between 5pm and 9pm to receive 25% OFF ALL LIVE AQUARIUM PLANTS!!!!!! Just arrived: Friday--- live plants...Monday--- new shipment of freshwater fish!!!!

longstocking

Members
JUST ARRIVED THURSDAY -- large shipment of marine fish! FRIDAY -- large shipment of live aquarium plants!! ALL POND FISH 40% OFF ALL DOG & CAT SUPPLIES 30% OFF

longstocking

Members
This was posted on facebook...

sorry that there was no word yesterday.....I didn't have internet access at school yesterday -- JUST ARRIVED MONDAY -- Large shipments of LIVE CORALS, BALI MARINE FISH AND FRESHWATER FISH!!!!! for anyone who follows us weekly -- "Sea Hare" was the word for 20% OFF ANY LIVE CORAL PURCHASE -- see Mike between 5pm and 9pm this evening to receive your discount.....tell him that "WIFEY" sent you!!!!

Plenipotentiary-at-large
I don't get it....

...is this like a running advertisement for House of Tropicals?

On a side note I personally see very little to celebrate in the availability of live corals and marine fish stripped from reefs in Bali solely to temporarily festoon tanks on the other side of the world. Will be in Bali in November, planning on going diving, hope the market demand hasn't left the reefs in shambles because I'm pretty sure there's not much in the way of 'self-policing' going on among domestic importers regarding sustainability and know for fact that enforcement of any environmental laws that exist in Indonesia is virtually non-existent except as a tool for authorities to collect baksheesh.

longstocking

Members
yes... it is what they have new in stock...

And... every tuesday they have a special on certain products or free products between 5 and 9pm. If you become friends with them on Facebook you can see the same posts... I'm just reposting them :)

marge618

CCA member
JUST ARRIVED THURSDAY -- large shipment of marine fish! FRIDAY -- large shipment of live aquarium plants!! ALL POND FISH 40% OFF ALL DOG & CAT SUPPLIES 30% OFF

Thanks Sarah,
I have a good friend who purchased a puppy a few months ago.
I passed this info on. HOT is a great store!

longstocking

Members
password for today is "PLECOSTUMUS" -- visit House of Tropicals between 5pm and 9pm this evening and receive 30% OFF ANY LEES ULTIMATE GRAVEL VACS-- ECONOMY, 25 FT, OR 50 FT......SEE YOU TONITE!!!!!!!!!

longstocking

Members
NEW ARRIVALS-- Friday- large shipment of African Cichlids-- Saturday- Live Aquarium Plants- Monday- Large Shipment of live corals & freshwater fish

longstocking

Members
THIS WEEKS SUPER SAVINGS PASSWORD: "TIGER BARB"--Visit House of Tropicals this evening between 5pm and 9pm and mention the PASSWORD to RECEIVE 20% OFF ANY HAGEN, AQUA CLEAR, OR FLUVAL FILTER...(offer does NOT include Fluval G. ) --- JUST ARRIVED!!!! Monday -- marine fish from Bali...Today--freshwater fish & fancy gold fish