• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My Plexi Breeder Boxes

Nuggett5

Hi everyone,

Here are some images of the clear plastic breeder boxes that I produce and sell.
They are 13" long and mount up inside the tank using 2 very strong neodymium magnets.
There is a good lid on them to prevent jumping and escaping.
Quality is very high and you can close your aquarium lid when using them thus reducing evaporation, general ugliness, and jumping.

I will start offering them for sale here soon, for now just wanted everyone to become familiar with them.

PA031132_zps106a9177.jpg
[/URL]

PA031130_zps3a2a80a1.jpg
[/URL]

PA031129_zps0db47cee.jpg
[/URL]

PA031128_zpsc9d75eed.jpg
[/URL]

PA031126_zpsb9703100.jpg
[/URL]

Thanks for looking.

Ted
Can you ship to U.K?

jstlstn

Members
I was in need of a breeder box so I bought two. Did a water change now I have the need for two. Wish I had brought three seems my water changes bring on breeding.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
They look great. I would like to try building something like it on my own. I'm a DIY guy. I'm assuming you use acrylic/plastic that you can buy at a Lowes or Home Depot?

Becca

Members
I have a couple of these - they are great, unless you get the magnets stuck together... then you're in trouble!!!

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
Jesse picked one up for me when he went to ecc can't wait to get it from him, I have lots of fry to test it with
Why you holding out Reed??? :D What kind of good stuff you got brewing up?... EDIT... Now I notice the 2014 date on this. :eek:

Jim Anderson

CCA Members
That’s a shame I have one and just used it. They are great. As said earlier by Becca don’t get the magnets stuck together.

Goonie

CCA Members
could any one post a picture of one the photbucket images are not loading for me, I would like to use it as a template for a plant box for marginal plants in one of my tanks.