• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My business could use your support! Small business contest

YSS

Members
I tried voting again and it let me. The most "loved" wish has Rachel beat by almost 600 votes. :(

verbal

CCA Members
I tried voting again and it let me. The most "loved" wish has Rachel beat by almost 600 votes. :(

The top 15 get prizes. It is a combination of voting and judging. Hopefully the judges see it the way we do :)

Nathan

Members
Voted,
The rules state you can only vote once. Lets not get her disqualified or anything by posting otherwise.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Thanks guys! The rules do say one vote per customer:
Limit: Each person may vote one (1) time for any particular Submission during the Contest Period. https://d1ncmqs035wa42.cloudfront.net/decs/intuitlovelocalbusiness/toc.html#Multiple votes received from any person or email address in excess of the stated number will be void. Any attempt by any entrant or voter to obtain more than the stated number of votes by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, including without limitation, offering prizes or other inducements to members of the public as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, by using any automated program, by using multiple/different email addresses, Facebook accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods, will void those votes for the entrant's Submission and entrant may be disqualified as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to revise scoring or not consider score for Public Appeal should the voting appear to have been tampered with or manipulated in any way.

I appreciate all the help!!

YSS

Members
Thanks guys! The rules do say one vote per customer:
Limit: Each person may vote one (1) time for any particular Submission during the Contest Period. Multiple votes received from any person or email address in excess of the stated number will be void. Any attempt by any entrant or voter to obtain more than the stated number of votes by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, including without limitation, offering prizes or other inducements to members of the public as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, by using any automated program, by using multiple/different email addresses, Facebook accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods, will void those votes for the entrant's Submission and entrant may be disqualified as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to revise scoring or not consider score for Public Appeal should the voting appear to have been tampered with or manipulated in any way.

I appreciate all the help!!

I didn't have to provide any identifiable info to vote. I went to the page and clicked on the vote button. It seemed to have worked. Does that count?