• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My 430 gal build

I fill tomorrow actually. Silicone has been drying for a full week. I don't think there will be any problems. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Sent from my LG-P509

I couldn't do my test fill. I couldn't get anyone to commit to helping me move my aquarium. Everyone that I could get to come over changed their minds when they realized how heavy it is. The area where it sits now is not level so I don't want to fill it there. I want to move it where it belongs and then test fill. Sorry, I have some ideas on how to move, just need to try it out.

Sent from my LG-P509

BenM3

Members
I fill tomorrow actually. Silicone has been drying for a full week. I don't think there will be any problems. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Sent from my LG-P509

Recommendations from a tank manufacturer is that silicone needs 2 weeks to fully cure before water should be introduced back into the tank.

Recommendations from a tank manufacturer is that silicone needs 2 weeks to fully cure before water should be introduced back into the tank.

Good than, test fill have to wait till the end of this week. Sucks really, my aquarium is sitting there, finished looking all pissed off saying " what th f#$k are you waiting for?", and I'm like "I'm sorry! ", than I go in my room and my fish starts giving me s#$t about how much of an a$$ I am for leaving them in a 55 gal. Giving the guilt trip about having to live in their own filth.............:what::eek::p

Sent from my LG-P509

Hawkman2000

Members
Just tell them that they are freeloaders and entitlements only hurt society and that they should build their own home. (Sarcasm)

It has been brought to my attention that covering up profanity with symbols to bypass website profanity filters is unacceptable. I'd like to sincerely apologize to anyone who I may have offended and state that it will not happen again.

Sent from my LG-P509

It's been awhile since my last update. I couldn't upload pics for a while. Currently my aquarium has been completed and my fish has been living in it since christmas. I've had no problems what so ever. Fish looks less stressed and are growing out nicely. Currently I have 1 silver arowana, 2 achara's catfish, 1 pleco, & my 12" bgk. Biggest surprise for me was how well my bgk is doing. He runs this aquarium. I had my tt eel in there's also, but he couldn't compete with my achara's when it came time to eat. I transferred him out.

My Xbox gamer tag: xXclusive808x. Run & gun baby!

uploadfromtaptalk1358996245770.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1358996260679.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1358996274249.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1358996299523.jpg