• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

May Meeting Of The Cca

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
The May meeting of the CCA will be on Saturday May 12th at 2pm.

Our speaker is Mo Devlin. Mo is well known in the ACA for his photographs and videos and runs the forum
aquamojo.com

He was here 3 years ago and his talk was great. He keeps some of the neatest new world fish.

We will have the usual raffle and mini auction as well as refreshments. Hopefully the mini auction will be a little better. April was small mostly because PVAS' spring auction was the next day.

More information to come as we get a little closer.

Theresa_M

Members
I want his indoor pond
bouncing.gif

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
I cannot believe that was three years ago. His was one of, if not the best talk I have ever attended. His photography and presentation are unmatched. His approach to the hobby is rather different too. If you like big and nasty with personality plus, this is the meeting for you.

George

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
<div class='quotemain'>If you like big and nasty with personality plus, this is the meeting for you.

George[/b]

Wait til' I tell him you called him big and nasty! :smashfreakB:
[/b][/quote]
UUHHH, maybe I'll catch the June meeting. :unsure: See yuh in June Mike.

George

longstocking

Members
LMAO ...

Too funny u2.

He was one of the first speakers I saw. Great speaker and very funny ! I won't be there :( .... doing my adv. diving checkout/test.

Hope you all have fun !!!!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I too, really enjoyed it last time. Thats why I had been wanting him back for a year or so but just now worked out.

He also gave a talk at the ACA last year but it was at the same time as one of the side trips. If it had been on the schedule in advance, I would not have signed up for the trip. In the past there were no talks while the trips were going on. Last year I missed a couple of them.

cyradis4

Members
I'll be at the May meeting. I'm rather looking forward to it! I know very little about the large Cichlids.

Amanda.

Aquamojo

Members
Wow! Thanks all for the kind words. I'm looking forward to hanging out with y'all. I have a bunch of new photos and video to share.

See ya soon.

Mo

Aquamojo

Members
Wow! Thanks all for the kind words. I'm looking forward to hanging out with y'all. I have a bunch of new photos and video to share.

See ya soon.

Mo

JustRon

Members
I will be in Frisco, sorry I am going to miss this. Mo is a great speaker that gives a great presentation that all can get something from. Laughs are a great plus.

maddog10

Members
Another GREAT presentation. Mo really knows his stuff. Nice to see some videos as well. Turn out was a little low, but I guess with the warmer weather a lot of "Honey-Do" lists were handed out this weekend. Mo brought me down some of those big bruisers, of course mine are only an inch long right now. One thing I was most impressed about was his commitment to conserving the species he keeps, that was good to see. Mo is another person in the hobby that I was glad to finally meet (even if he does wear knee pads). Thanks for spending time with us and sharing the great photos and videos, we really do appreciate it.

mscichlid

Founder
I enjoyed the presentation as well! Great videos and photographs. Mo is a great speaker and has a dynamic personality to boot. Did you see how many fry those fish lay? Oh my God!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Awesome presentation!!! Thanx Pat and Tracy for those great chicken wings! Man, some of those spicy ones got me good for some reason. I'll be ready next time, I promise.