• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

May CCA Meeting

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Its great to have pictures with screen names to put names to faces. Coincidentally my picture wasn't taken, but I'm trying to meet as many new people as I can at every meeting. I enjoyed every aspect of this meeting. The presentation was very informative from the speaker who is the definition of expert concerning African cichlids. He was very personable, easy to talk to, and very accomadating with respect to autographs. I'm glad so many people were able to enjoy the speaker. The auction was huge, and even though it was the first auction I didn't win anything, I still came home with some amazing peacocks from Julie and cabinetmkr. Looking forward to next month already!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
See I always forget people

Thank you to all those that put the chairs away and helped to reset the room.

Speaking of which. I got there Saturday 1 1/2 hours before the meeting and was not the first person there. Thank you to all that helped set up the room.
I think it worked well without the tables.
Plenty of seating and everyone should have been able to see.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
ahhhhhhhhh thats pretty cool you guys. now i can put a face with names lol. had a great time. had to leave @ 530 kids were getting restless. they got there at 1230 so im pleased i still had my senses.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Great to see you and your kids at the meeting, DQ!

ahhhhhhhhh thats pretty cool you guys. now i can put a face with names lol. had a great time. had to leave @ 530 kids were getting restless. they got there at 1230 so im pleased i still had my senses.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Fantastic Meeting!!!

Thank you Mr. Ad Konings for a magnificent presentation.

You are simply the Best...

Now, all of our members can see why I have the passion for the Malawi Lake and it's beautiful Aulonocara Species.

Great to see old faces and new faces.;)

The Auction was HUGE... I told you!

I tried to speak to as many people as possible,but time is limited and I had to get back to the Membership table. I didn't even get a chance to grab a Hot Dog before they were gone.

The PA system was Brilliant!!!!:)

Let's do this again everyone for next month.:D

Richard

mscichlid

Founder
I was so worried about not being there to make sure everything went smoothly. Whew! You guys rock! Everything was peachy keen and so many pitched in to help to make it happen. Thank you everyone! Man, this club rocks!

maddog10

Members
Oh really? Hmmm. Love you too Mike. LOL!
Can you say 100th person?

Yeah, I know. It was fun while it lasted.
I saw Pat on his cell phone during the presentation. I am sure he was calling in more warm bodies :cool:

Guess I need to add cool videos to my talk, yeah thats the ticket! :D

Lively

Members
Ya'll should count DQ eldest boy and my eldest girl as adults... in many countries (that we get our fish from) they are! lol

Lively

Members
Nah, let em be kids as long as they can. I'm 52 and I still consider myself a kid......

Lonny

I keep telling her to enjoy being a kid - boy did I regret that - she acted like a 4 year old all day long... :lol:

One of the only things I really like about being a grown up - my mom can't tell me "no" when I want a fish tank! But, I never want to be one of those people who say, I've seen it all, I've done it all - 'cause it's too much fun seeing/doing things for the first time - it is like being a kid again :D

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
Mike if I was you I would demand a recount.... I think they counted you more then once. lol this clubs ROCKS see you all next month.