• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Look what made it into my house today....

Thai

Members
By the time I get rid of this tank Eric's dovii will be at least 18" so my money's on him

blkmjk

Members
Ok if we're doing this I get winner. ....uploadfromtaptalk1394112421812.jpg
He could use some extra room. By that time he might be to big for that tank. In which case uploadfromtaptalk1394112512120.jpg this guy would like the room.

Drew

uploadfromtaptalk1394112421812.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1394112512120.jpg

Thai

Members
Mbunas and these guys are a totally diff story!
I can't wait to my guy gets as big as yours drew!

image.jpg

blkmjk

Members
I grew out the 13" fish from 4" the other beast is a new acquisition. Grown out by freebyrd(Adam) passed to me by Terrell Parker who is responsible for at least an inch and a half on that guy. I hope to see him past 20" then stick him in a pond to get him to 30"+. Dare to dream!

Drew

Thai

Members
I grew out the 13" fish from 4" the other beast is a new acquisition. Grown out by freebyrd(Adam) passed to me by Terrell Parker who is responsible for at least an inch and a half on that guy. I hope to see him past 20" then stick him in a pond to get him to 30"+. Dare to dream!

Drew

Would love to help you build that pond!

kevin911

Members
Can we have the fight soon ? Lol. Btw the ngt datnoid at the bottom corner is 10-11" ..

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Also need to get the fight sanctioned, get permits, a ref, ring card fish, and possibly an announcer...ohhh don't forget to call the sports networks
Will it be available via ppv on Comcast?
Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ddavila06

Members
that tank looks impressive!! once filled with water is going to kick a$$!!!!

what is the name of the sand? pic of the bag for reference? it looks very very pretty. love hte wood choice also! looking forward to sat's pics w water :)