• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

January 2010 : CCA Meeting : LOAD Warning

Cartel

Members
Yup I was proud to see a lot of people rockin the Dallas gear! Lets hope Farve is too old to hold out 17 games!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
As usual, I had an awesome time. It seemed like we had a ton of folks there. Probably everyone jonesing for a meeting after not having one in December.

Thanks a bunch to all the folks that always do more than their fair share of stuff for this club... Rachel, Pat, Tracy, Li, Kevin, Josh, Sarah, Franny, Bill, Kurt, Mike Hill, Richard, Marge... You guys keep us rolling. :)

Thanks to Frank for the awesome talk (I took notes) and to Chris for the awesome chow!

Already looking forward to Feb. :D

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
The presentation was awesome. My only regret was getting there too late to try Chris' sloppy joes. We had a great turnout and I think we started 2010 the right way. Looking forward to next month.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Yup I was proud to see a lot of people rockin the Dallas gear! Lets hope Farve is too old to hold out 17 games!
Yeah, I usually can't root for Favre but in this instance I will. I hope the old man makes Romo look like a chump again. He is the holder for field goals and extra points after all:rolleyes:.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Fight on you Baltimore Colts and put.... . :( opps wrong fight song.......

ehmmm

Flying high with fierce pride in our eye, we're the Ravens of Baltimore........
Okay everybody sing along....lol