• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

January 2010 : CCA Meeting : LOAD Warning

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
I guess I was a little "low-key" at todays meeting...sorry.

Very informative, thanks Frank!

Guess again...

Auction Video! Watch it in HD!

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/g8jNeBhx_n4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/g8jNeBhx_n4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, Li very nice.
I think we need to put parts of both of these and maybe a couple of shots of raffle items, auction items, maybe a few seconds of a couple speakers together and put them on here somewhere as a "why join CCA" video.

I Like It.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
And thank you Kurt and Bill for doing the Auction.
I was going to split it evenly but it looked like Bill did
Tree quarters of it. lol
Just kidding. The only way I could think to make fun of him as usual. lol

Julie

Members
Li, the photos/videos are such a great way to quickly relive the meeting!

I'm so glad the club is on the right weekend for me to have made the trip, I've missed all my friends! And even tho the accident on 95 :angry3: made me late for the pre-meeting social, thanks for having enough food that I didn't starve to death! :D

CCA is a force in the Cichlid Hobby! AND still growing!

rsretep

Members
great meeting...thanks for the informative "live food" talk frank and to all that make the CCA the best **** fish club in the world

longstocking

Members
Thanks Frank !!! I always enjoy when members speak the most.

It was great seeing everyone... especially the little frybabies woman !!! Hopefully we will see ya more often.

Hopefully everyone was happy with the nls. Sorry about some of the sizes but I think it all worked out... some for the better !!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Sarah - Thanks again for setting up the NLS order. I should be good to go with fish food for a couple months.

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
I guess I was a little "low-key" at todays meeting...sorry.

Very informative, thanks Frank!

Okay, Li very nice.
I think we need to put parts of both of these and maybe a couple of shots of raffle items, auction items, maybe a few seconds of a couple speakers together and put them on here somewhere as a "why join CCA" video.

I Like It.

that will be soonafter I get enough clips... :D took me till 4am to figure the right setting to produce HD that fits in youtube. :mad:

Jumbie

Members
First let me say thank you Frank for the great talk on the live foods, I got a lot of great information. I was very happy with the member turn out, I hope our new members enjoyed there first meeting. The food was great again, thank you Chris for the sloppy joes they were great 12lbs was a lot of meat and it looks like everyone got a sandwich.

This meeting was a really different for me I usually do a lot more socializing with members especially with the new members, but it was Kevin and I first time behind the auction table:eek:. Well let me just say I really see everything that John and Mike warned me about lol; Guys you were not lying:smashfreakB:!!!! After the auction it may have took us a little longer than it did John and Mike because we are doing it all by hand, but it still worked out.

I hope every enjoyed the meeting as much as I did, I’m already counting down till the next meeting, only 35 more days lol. Li, thank you so much for every thing you have done for the club, the pictures were great. I thought the small film was really cool and I hope you and Pat (mostly you lol) could work something out with a short film on why to join the CCA. Thanks everyone see you at the next meeting.;)

dogofwar

CCA Members
You guys did great - thanks for stepping up!

Matt

First let me say thank you Frank for the great talk on the live foods, I got a lot of great information. I was very happy with the member turn out, I hope our new members enjoyed there first meeting. The food was great again, thank you Chris for the sloppy joes they were great 12lbs was a lot of meat and it looks like everyone got a sandwich.

This meeting was a really different for me I usually do a lot more socializing with members especially with the new members, but it was Kevin and I first time behind the auction table:eek:. Well let me just say I really see everything that John and Mike warned me about lol; Guys you were not lying:smashfreakB:!!!! After the auction it may have took us a little longer than it did John and Mike because we are doing it all by hand, but it still worked out.

I hope every enjoyed the meeting as much as I did, I’m already counting down till the next meeting, only 35 more days lol. Li, thank you so much for every thing you have done for the club, the pictures were great. I thought the small film was really cool and I hope you and Pat (mostly you lol) could work something out with a short film on why to join the CCA. Thanks everyone see you at the next meeting.;)

kaj41354

Members
Thank you frank for a very informative talk, I learned a lot. Auction Guys did a great job, especially for the first time back there. Bill, I have already talked to Pat about a little Translator add-on for the mike that will make both of us sound like Marylanders. I realize that it takes our IQ down a few points but, dont worry it is temporary. Great day folks and the video is fantastic Li!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
As usual a great meeting! Thanx Frank, you did a great job!:happy0144:

Thank you Francine and Pat as well as all the Board Members for what you do.:)

Thank you to everyone for coming and having the chance to partake in the Best Cichlid Club in the Whole Entire World.;)))

RM

P.S. Thanx Matt for the Balloons and Thank you Chris,Rachel & Michael for the Food.
Oh, and Li for the pics and vids.

Cartel

Members
Great meeting I got there right on time yet got alot of socializing in. Met a couple new faces hard to meet everyone. And the food was great props to everyone involved.