• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Jamie's Stingray City

Jamieishard

Members
ha ha i didnt say i loved cleaning them... i just love when they are clean and looking crisp! but the work makes you appreciate it all alot more i guess.

mrkillie

Members
I am jealous! That's my next thing-stingrays.-once my kid gets a bit older and I can convert her play area in the basement to extend my "mancave". I plan to have a 220 gal stingray tank and a bar in her area. :)

Joel

Jamieishard

Members
nah they have never jumped out.. i keep my tanks covered well id probably pee my pants if i seen one of them on the rug lol.

deff go for it and get some rays there deff worth all of the work... i have had alot of fish in the past, and there is NOTHING like keeping a stingray.

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
I am jealous! That's my next thing-stingrays.-once my kid gets a bit older and I can convert her play area in the basement to extend my "mancave". I plan to have a 220 gal stingray tank and a bar in her area. :)

Joel
LOL:pound::pound:I have one of those, not it has a name. :jumpy:

Jamieishard

Members
gosh i love them... im getting another hystrix Female on Aug 15th and im looking for a Female Marble Motoro :)

mike you need to come take more pics!!!! and you whole house is a MANCAVE lol

Julie

Members
Nice rays! You've quite the variety! I only have one female marble motoro, but three males. Hopefully those numbers will change in a few weeks... it looks like the female is pregnant! I noticed the female looking *bumpy* a few weeks ago. Ron agreed with me that it looked possible, and as he's had a few litters by now, I'll keep my fingers crossed! They should be awesome pups.. the parents are amazing!

Jamieishard

Members
i actually have 1 motoro F, 1 hystrix M, 2 hystrix females,1 flower and a pair of Marble Motoros... if you find out yours is prego let me know id def be down for a nice female...im going to go try and find pics, the male is huge and ready to breed