• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Jamie's Stingray City

Jamieishard

Members
The new digs await
picture.php

Marley (F Motoro)
picture.php

Mogley (M Hystrix)
picture.php

Teagan ( F Hystrix)
picture.php

Cambria ( M Flower )
picture.php

Family Photos
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i could go on for days with pics.. i need new ones the flower has darkened up alot and also has a big ol booty....

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
sweet jaime! did you see the giant ones on monsters of the amazon sunday? they were the size of a flatbed on a tow truck.

Jamieishard

Members
hmm i dunno i dont currently have them on this site so maybe that is why when i get home ill upload them to the CCA website and try to repost...sorry guys...sucks some people can see and some can not.

Jamieishard

Members
here maybe this...but that meas more pics if i had to actually go and load them all lol :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

funny thing is ill go home and take tons more pics tonight lol

Jamieishard

Members
yeah not everyone is lucky enought to also have MFK where the big boys play lol...they should make a tshirt that says that..so i figured id share here :)

Jamieishard

Members
i just got done done waterchanges :) i love clean tanks... ill take pics everyones growing like crazy.....

iamzrad you need a monster...want @ least a severum or something ha ha ha na go poly.. ill take pics i have the cutesst tiniest delhezi he is the size of my pinky finger...its crazy to have that and 2 pushing 14"polys...