• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

How did you find out about the CCA

How did you find the CCA

• Fish club in Md online search?

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • A friend told me?

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • A local fish store directed me?

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • A sign in a store?

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Saw it in a signature on another forum?

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Happened to see a bumper sticker on a car you were following?

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Started the club yourself?

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Looking for a Bathroom and found Layhill during a meeting?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My Magic 8-ball told me.

• Found post on Craigs List

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • None of the above. I am still looking for CCA

• Print ad

• Other

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
It was Jim from Scales that told me about the Catfish Convention and that's where I met Pat, Tracy and Francine.

Also a guy named Ali who I met at the Catfish Convention told me to go the meetings as well.

RM

Spine

Members
I found out from a flyer on the counter at Tropical Lagoon. I had heard about the club but didn't even know that I knew people who where members.The flyer advertised that CCA was raffling off a 75gal tank so I made sure I attended.I remember Franny coming up and saying hello and walked me through the whole program(Joining,Dues,etc) I missed a lot of meetings that first year(work) but I've been a regular since then.

Lively

Members
It was Jim from Scales that told me about the Catfish Convention and that's where I met Pat, Tracy and Francine.

Also a guy named Ali who I met at the Catfish Convention told me to go the meetings as well.

RM

Richard - I'm deflated... I have come to expect long (and funny) totally unblievable story with star wars overtones... of how you (fill in the blank) and then get the real story later...

This is almost as bad as Fluffy posting about selling fish with no pics...

There is a disturbance in the force...

I'm devistated, truly crushed...

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Richard - I'm deflated... I have come to expect long (and funny) totally unblievable story with star wars overtones... of how you (fill in the blank) and then get the real story later...

This is almost as bad as Fluffy posting about selling fish with no pics...

There is a disturbance in the force...

I'm devistated, truly crushed...

You're too funny for crying out LOUD Lady Lively!

RM

P.S. I am flattered though...

Lively

Members
;) I'll chalk it up to a bad day at the office for you...

I meant to ask on the other post - I can't make out the album or artist... who's your avatar?

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
That's Poncho wearing his Poncho from Chips....Just Kidding!

It's the Great Stevie Ray Vaughan.

For you British Royalty, he was one of the greatest American guitarist, singer and songwriter in the United States. His broad appeal made him an influential electric blues guitarist world wide. He is no longer with us so may his soul rest in peace.

RM

Lively

Members
That's Poncho wearing his Poncho from Chips....Just Kidding!

It's the Great Stevie Ray Vaughan.

For you British Royalty, he was one of the greatest American guitarist, singer and songwriter in the United States. His broad appeal made him an influential electric blues guitarist world wide. He is no longer with us so may his soul rest in peace.

RM

You could have left out the "American" part - he was bar all nationality - one of the greatest guitarists ever who happened to be born in America :) I'm a sucker for great guitar players and very fond of the Blue's

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I knew of the CCA from working at Tropical Fish World. At some point either a PVAS or GWAPA member came in and must have mentioned the CCA.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
You missed another big one on your poll choices Pat. Some folks have already noted that they found out through PVAS. They probably would have gone to PVAS if it had been on Saturdays. Rumor has it PVAS is moving to Saturdays.

George

I found the club when I joined MFK. Back when frosty or someone started the "What's for sale In DC/VA/MD area" thread. There I saw jamieishard and a couple other people talk about CCA. So I decided to go to a meeting and ever since then this has been the forum that I visit the most.

fischfan13

Banned
Ok, can this be added onto the Poll...

I started a website and asked for someone to come up with a logo for the site. Pat absolutely blew me away with his pictures. He gave me the link to CCA and I joined.