• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

How did you find out about the CCA

How did you find the CCA

• Fish club in Md online search?

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • A friend told me?

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • A local fish store directed me?

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • A sign in a store?

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Saw it in a signature on another forum?

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Happened to see a bumper sticker on a car you were following?

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Started the club yourself?

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Looking for a Bathroom and found Layhill during a meeting?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My Magic 8-ball told me.

• Found post on Craigs List

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • None of the above. I am still looking for CCA

• Print ad

• Other

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I saw an advertisement posted on craigslist, so my answer is none of the above. The meeting was last september, Dic Au was giving a talk on discus. I've only missed one meeting since, and I look forward to every month.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Okay, I figured out how to add that one.

Thanks. I was always the person when offered 5 choices, found a sixth. I'm very glad someone posted that advertisement because Otherwise I might still be looking for a place like CCA to find fellow fish freaks to congregate with. Now I have a place to share my obsession and not be outcast for it.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Neoprodigy <li> told me about CCA and harassed me every month until I came :D I was also intrigued whenI saw the posts on AC that you do each time.

F8LBITE

Members
I think I was asking about Africans for sale over on the PVAS forum and someone told me to check this place out.

kaj41354

Members
A friend told me?

I am glad that you put a ? at the end of this! Actually you should have "a friend harassed me and then someone else asked and the guilt set in!"
:happy0007::tongue0015:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I just happened to follow a vehicle into the parking lot of an LFS that had a bumper sticker on it. I then went home and looked the name up on the internet.

Julie

Members
Actually, tho I said *A friend told me* (which is true!) the first meeting I made was one that I presented at! I've made a couple of meetings a year since, 2.5 hours isn't too far for a fish fanatic, but somehow, it's almost always on a kid weekend!!!

I keep coming back, because I made more friends, and it's my other family now! :jumpy:

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
one of my malawi cichlids was looking at me and something funny happened and they changed on me. before i knew what was happening he had extra helpings of bloodworms and a signed document saying i would attend cca meetings.:p i was told by some friends about this forum and site. i actually heard about it in october and decided to check it out in december. well i loved the site and joined up and ive been happy ever since.

Cartel

Members
I found MFK when I was undecided what I wanted to keep. DQ kept telling me to check out CCA and I finally gave in about a month later and now here I am. So I guess a friend told me.

Lively

Members
Looking for a fish club in the northern VIRGINIA area... looked for months (I am not lying) after many broken links, I finally found the forum via a PVAS link - too late for the March meeting - but made the April and May meeting...

Can you add a generic internet search? ;-)

longstocking

Members
Exotic aquatics told me...

Offered me a discount if I signed up right away for the club. Was weird, now that I look back... I know I was talking to Pat ... even though the owner was speaking LMAO.