• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

holiday party

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
No I never said there were no Kids allowed.

You might want to ask Pat and our Host, but I don't see a problem with the kids. :)

RM

Jumbie

Members
I don't see a problem with kids coming along for the fun, there were kids at the members BBQ and people had a great time.

maddog10

Members
Rather than everyone guessing, we need to wait for the host to decide. Problem is, the house fills up with people pretty quick.

fischfan13

Banned
As a side note...

The NJ Chapter of the CCA is holding our Annual Christmas Party (we call it Christmas). I will be entertaining myself with shadow puppets on the wall and watching reruns of Seinfeld.
Happy Festivus.:p

msjinkzd

invert junkie
don't we offer family memberships? i was under the impression that is what I got for my family. I don't think we should offer that option if family's are going to be excluded from a club function.

Whatever. Nevermind. Don't worry about it. Its not that big of a deal. see you all in January

Last edited:

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
don't we offer family memberships? i was under the impression that is what I got for my family. I don't think we should offer that option if family's are going to be excluded from a club function.

Whatever. Nevermind. Don't worry about it. Its not that big of a deal. see you all in January

When I hosted the BBQ over the Summer, kids were most definitely welcome. Why don't you send Francine an email to see what she says. Nevertheless, it wouldn't be same without you Rachel:angel2:.:D

You know we love your kids.:happy0144: and your hubby too.

longstocking

Members
Just so everyone doesn't get the wrong impression, I just asked beause a couple people have asked me. I don't want to stir the pot... but the issue needs to be addressed. I am for kids being there.... but one of the issues is space and if the host is ok with kids. Remember, the host does have tanks.... I know I have kids over to my fishroom and never have any problems but that is usually 1 or 2 kids not 10+

mscichlid

Founder
Everyone is welcome! Young and old alike! The Holiday Party starts @ 1pm. We'll start another thread to discuss what folks should/could bring.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Oh come on people. Its a party.

Most years we have had children at the party. Owen( and yes that is the wrong spelling) has been coming since he was in his mommy's belly.

Now lets schedule some fun.......

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Thanks very much Francine :) and Pat. I am a bit overprotective of my family and their feelings, sorry to cause upset.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!

READING MY HUSBAND MANUAL...CHAPTER 6 ON FEMALE TERMINOLOGY...PAGE 121
WHATEVER: WOMEN WILL SAY THIS BUT REALLY MEAN SCREW YOU.ETC ETC
NEVERMIND: IM TIRED OF EXPLAINING TO YOU SINCE YOU HAVENT READ MY MIND ALREADY(AND YES YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WE ARE MARRIED)
DONT WORRY ABOUT IT: REFER TO NUMBER ONE AND DONT FALL ASLEEP.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

P.S. ILL BRING ANIMAL CRACKERS ROTFLMAOOOOO
I HAD TO THROW SOME HUMOR INTO IT ...I COULDNT RESIST. :D

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
READING MY HUSBAND MANUAL...CHAPTER 6 ON FEMALE TERMINOLOGY...PAGE 121
WHATEVER: WOMEN WILL SAY THIS BUT REALLY MEAN SCREW YOU.ETC ETC
NEVERMIND: IM TIRED OF EXPLAINING TO YOU SINCE YOU HAVENT READ MY MIND ALREADY(AND YES YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WE ARE MARRIED) DONT WORRY ABOUT IT: REFER TO NUMBER ONE AND DONT FALL ASLEEP.
:pound::pound::pound::pound:soo true :jumpy: :D