• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

holiday party

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
We are still in need of someone to host the Holiday party.

I prefer someone that is sort of centrally located. I do not want to do this at a meeting location or a "borrowed house". This should be at a members residence where we could sit and relax and talk. It is a "bring-a- dish event.
Last year Tracey and I hosted it and we had a good turn out but we are a little far north for most of the membership. Yes we have members in PA and NJ but we also have them in VA, WV, and SC. The bulk of the membership live in the DC area.

So let me know by email or pm. I don't want to start a discussion on here as to whos house is better. lol

longstocking

Members
Basically we eat, drink, and sometimes talk about fish. Alcohol is involved...

50-60 people

Sometimes we stop talking about fish and just talk about cougars all night long.

cougar_01tfk.jpg

Last edited:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Second Saturday of December we do not have a club meeting.
Instead the club has always had a member/family only party.

longstocking

Members
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !! Ron is REALLY back !

I'll help ya out ... you know that. I'm better at getting fish than building stands though.... Just let me know what ya want. That order is on hold at the moment.

I have pre-washed sand at the moment too ;)

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Thank you Ron. I also have another person that has PMed me so I will let you know in a few days. Would be like old times. lol
Fun!

JustRon

Members
No obligation Pat, and no worry if you select another venue. Do whatever you think best for the club and the membership. I think it could be a nice way to get around the fish crew again and see how it goes. Holiday parties should always be fun, just like the club.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
No problem. I like the idea and you are pretty central. A lot better than me. The other person is too. I just need to decide/ talk it over.

longstocking

Members
Hee hee :)

This is a more "adult friendly" event.... I don't think we usually invite kids. But maybe we will change this?

Last edited:

longstocking

Members
Maybe we will revisted the idea... When things first started we didn't have but maybe 1 or two kids....

Alcohol was invloved at the BBQ at Richards and everything went fine...

I like the fact we have so many kids at the meetings and want it to stay that way so maybe the board needs to take a new vote on this.... just an idea Pat :p Could be done via email.

Of course we probably woulnd't have convo's about cougars then :lol: