• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Help Moving Fishroom - Evening of Thurs, Sept 15

jonclark96

Past CCA President
All day, I believe.

He got one or two big tanks moved yesterday, and started on the smaller tanks, but still has a ways to go. PM me for Matt's cell number.

Becca

Members
I pm'd him. If you guys really need it, I can come by when Jeremy gets home (sometime after 5 probably), but I'm dealing with miserable allergies (at least I hope it's allergies) that struck overnight.

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
After two days of moving stuff, my knees demanded 500 mg. naproxen this AM.

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
Matt, I trust with the help you got last night that you've got all the tanks and equipment moved. It was great seeing fish in your tanks that only you have, and great hanging out and chatting with you and your family.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Matt, I hope you got all of your stuff moved. I felt terrible bailing on you like I did Friday. That just wasn't cool of me. However, my wife did truly need me at home. Her schedule got shifted and someone needed to be at the house to handle several things. Hopefully there is another opportunity to help down the line and I can come through!