• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello From Southern Maryland!

rich_one

Members
you know, to be honest... it is just that I am rediscovering my original love for cichlids... the fish that brought me in this game some 20 years ago... and am discovering that I don't really think I have the... "it"... for the whole planted tank thing. try as I might, for me, it is fish first, plant second.

I am still staying with GWAPA though... among the very coolest organizations in this hobby, with some really awesome people. and at some point, I will have to figure out how to plant my future discus tank (which is in the not so far future), without it becoming an overrun jungle, like one of my shrimp tanks became.

marge618

CCA member
Hi Rich,
Welcome to the forum. I look forward to your posts and hope to see you at a meeting soon. We have a bbq coming up this summer as well.:animal0028::animal0028::happy0144::sign0191:
(the smiling waver, and the one who tips his hat are both missing from the list of smilies)

ingg

Members
you know, to be honest... it is just that I am rediscovering my original love for cichlids... the fish that brought me in this game some 20 years ago... and am discovering that I don't really think I have the... "it"... for the whole planted tank thing. try as I might, for me, it is fish first, plant second.

I am still staying with GWAPA though... among the very coolest organizations in this hobby, with some really awesome people. and at some point, I will have to figure out how to plant my future discus tank (which is in the not so far future), without it becoming an overrun jungle, like one of my shrimp tanks became.

It's called trimming, and if you'd make more than one meeting a year, we'd teach you. :D

CCA is a great bunch of folks where you'll definitely find some kindred spirits, just expect the (the not serious, I need to hiddenly note) nastygram pm's from me when I find you at CCA meetings after skipping umpteen GWAPA meetings! :wacko:

rich_one

Members
It's called trimming, and if you'd make more than one meeting a year, we'd teach you. :D

CCA is a great bunch of folks where you'll definitely find some kindred spirits, just expect the (the not serious, I need to hiddenly note) nastygram pm's from me when I find you at CCA meetings after skipping umpteen GWAPA meetings! :wacko:
DAVE! LOL...

duly noted!

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Welcome to the club. I also hail from the Waldorf area, Fairway village near the Stadium.