• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello From Southern Maryland!

rich_one

Members
Hello folks... came across this forum, like it, so thought I would hang around for a bit... hailing from Waldorf, MD area!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Hello Rich. Welcome.
Sorry it took so long to moderate your post. The first few require approval and then you will be okay. Helps keep out the spammers.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
:blush: I just can't help myself! You should come next month to the meeting rich, its tons of fun :D

:happy0100::party0038::party0018::party0003::sick0006::sign0191::tongue0015:When posting click the Go Advanced button and the smiley will be available there. Click the more button below the smileys for more options

Cartel

Members
Well I knew that but if you look there isnt one that waves! I just simply want a waving smiley! But anywho im sure he gets the memo...

Lively

Members
Hi and welcome to the (I can't believe no one else said this) to the bestest cichlid forum in the universe!

You should do a meeting if you can, it's loads of fun and the "mini" auction is huge! I've only been around for about 2 months but these guys(and gals) made me feel welcome right away.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
welcome to the club Rich. i am sure you will like the site as well as the people. :p please be sure and grab yourself a waterchanging uniform and post a photo in the lounge area. if you can make the meetings i am sure you will be impressed with the speakers, the information, and the mini auction which is awesome.;)

rich_one

Members
I am not the best at making meetings on a regular basis (this is probably an understatement), but I will certainly try to make some.

DonkeyFish

Members
Rich. If you start getting to CCA meetings and still don't come (as promised!) to a GWAPA meeting I will come find you... is Richnapping illegal in MD?

Welcome to CCA, if you thought you were overwhelmed by friendly people and lots of fish options before hold onto your hat, mister. You're in for a ride!

:)