• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello From Oxon Hill, MD

hi yss,

i live in oxon hill. it's about 2 miles from wilson bridge. not really a long drive as it takes me about 15min. to get to springfield interchange. most of the driving would be beltway driving. btw, i didn't list all the fish i'm looking to rehome...only the ones off the top of my head. i'm guessing anywhere from 20 to 25 different species. just give me a shout when you want to stop by.

regards,
michael

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Yeah still interested, Michael, specifically in the haps and the peacocks and possibly the syno. Just send me some pics and I'll give you a call.

thanks for the welcoming yss, rsretep, and pat kelly. so far only tony has contacted me about my africans so i'll give a resonable time for him to get 1st dibs. what i have are 1 p. duboisi white band(about 4 to 5 inches), 1 h. livingstoni male (about 6 to 7 inches), 1 yellow lab (about 4 to 5 inches), 1 red dragon blood (about 4 to 5 inches), 2 electric blue lithobates white cap(about 5 to 6 inches), 1 albino zebra of some kind (my favorite and about 5 to 6 inches), 1 synodont euryterus ( about 9 to 10 inches), 1 dolphin cichlid (about 4 to 5 inches), and few other peacocks that i don't know the ID of and a few other non-peacocks i don't know the ID of. all prices are negotiable as long as it's fair to buyer and seller. it'll primarily be 1st come 1st served. PM me if more info is needed or you have an interest. after i know what tony is going to do i will list them in the marketplace.

regards,
rapidsixguns (aka michael)