• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Have You Registered for AquaMania?

jonclark96

Past CCA President
The speaker on Sunday is available to folks who register for the entire event. The marketplace opens at 10:30 AM.

Dominate98

Members
Sorry guys, total noob here, and new proud member! I just want to make sure I have the costs correct. If I want to have me and the wife (family membership) for the rare fish auction and the marketplace, it would cost $35 each for $70, due to needing a full registration? That may keep us from the auction, if it is an extra $27 each... Will definitely get a room there if we get a room.

What is the full registration get you access differently for the marketplace?

Thanks for your help. Can't wait either way!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Ken:

A full registration will get you access to all the activities at the event, including the speaker talks on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, the vendors selling in the speaker room, lots of raffles from our sponsors, the Rare Fish Auction, and the marketplace on Sunday. The auction is only available to folks you have registered for the entire weekend. It's one of the benefits of registering.

Club membership and registration for AquaMania are separate things, so, yes, for both you and your wife to attend the auction would be two full registrations.

Your full registration will entitle you to access to the marketplace prior to those with a Sunday only registration.

Malawimania

Members
Registered! I must say a little disappointed I won't be able to make the rare fish auction Saturday. I will see everyone Sunday at the market place. David Husker and I are splitting a table. Can't wait!