• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Group Order from aquaticclarity.com for BFD delivery

Becca

Members
Please send me a PM with your email if you want to be notified when the fish from this preorder arrive at the hotel.

aquaticclarity

CCA Members
I hope everyone received their fish in great condition and is happy with them.

Thank you for orders, they mean a ton to me and my tiny business. And I hope the BFD was a great success this year!

Jeff

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I hope everyone received their fish in great condition and is happy with them.

Thank you for orders, they mean a ton to me and my tiny business. And I hope the BFD was a great success this year!

Jeff
My fish looked great and made it home safe and sound. Appreciate your help and the auction donations! I was pleased with the turnout considering circumstances of the state, so I'd say it was a success and the auction was very entertaining and produced good revenue.

Becca

Members
The H. wadai (blueberry tetras) I ordered have already multiplied. I noticed eggs yesterday morning, and by 4 or 5 they'd hatched. That means they laid them sometime on Saturday, less than 24 hours after being put into their quarantine tank.