• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Fish, Shrimp, Plants

Becca

Members
Bump. Updated list below.

Pick up in Damascus, MD. Delivery to CCA BBQ is available.

Fish
  • White cloud mountain minnows - home grown - $1 each -few remaining
  • Pair of Biotoecus dicentrarchus - $80.
  • Corydoras sp. (probably schultzii, wild type) - 3 for $10.
  • Brush nose plecos - brown and abino - $1 each, regardless of size - few remaining
  • Pairs of Norman's lampeye killifish - easy, temperate fish, great for outdoor mosquito control - $6.
  • Striped Raphael cat - hardy armored cats - large size - 2 available - $10. These guys can handle larger/somewhat aggressive fish.
  • "Rescued" striped Raphael - free to good home - he's a bit deformed due to being raised in a tight space but is in good health now.

Shrimp
Neocaridina -
  • Red Cherry - 6 for $10.
  • Blue Diamond - 6 for $15.

Caridina -
  • Malawa - "the easy Sulawesi" is great for a feeder colony or algae eating crew - 10 for $10.
  • Caridina cf. babaulti "Indian Zebra" - juveniles - this shrimp grows slowly and lives longer than others I've worked with. It does not cross-breed with tiger or bee shrimp and can be maintained just like Neocaridinas (easy) - 6 for $25.

Plants
  • Mixed moss - $5 for a golf ball sized clump, $10 for a tennis ball.
  • Guppy grass - $5 for a tennis ball sized clump.
  • Large (20"+) Driftwood with java fern, anubias, moss, and bucephalandra - $35 (Wood 1 in photos above, price lowered)
  • Water lettuce - $1 per plant
  • Water hyacinth - 2 for $3
Supplies
  • 2x Fluval U4 internal filters - $20 each or best offer

Becca

Members
Red cherries are sold out. One more 6 pack of blue diamond is available.

Someone should really try the Indian Zebras. Maybe I'll donate a bag for raffle to benefit Rachel.

Becca

Members
Bump. Last call!

Fish
  • White cloud mountain minnows - home grown - $1 each - few remaining
  • Brush nose plecos - brown and abino - $1 each, regardless of size - few remaining
  • Pairs of Norman's lampeye killifish - easy, temperate fish, great for outdoor mosquito control - $6.
  • Striped Raphael cat - hardy armored cats - large size - 2 available - $10. These guys can handle larger/somewhat aggressive fish.
  • "Rescued" striped Raphael - free to good home - he's a bit deformed due to being raised in a tight space but is in good health now.

Shrimp
Neocaridina -
  • Red Cherry - 6 for $10. - 6 remaining
  • Blue Diamond - 6 for $15. - 6 remaining

Caridina -
  • Malawa - "the easy Sulawesi" is great for a feeder colony or algae eating crew - 10 for $10.
  • Caridina cf. babaulti "Indian Zebra" - juveniles - this shrimp grows slowly and lives longer than others I've worked with. It does not cross-breed with tiger or bee shrimp and can be maintained just like Neocaridinas (easy) - 6 for $25.
  • Tangerine tiger shrimp. Easier Caridina type that does best below 78 degrees - 6 for $30. - 6 remaining

Plants
  • Large (20"+) Driftwood with java fern, anubias, moss, and bucephalandra - $35 (Wood 1 in photos above, price lowered)
  • Water lettuce - $1 per plant
  • Water hyacinth - 2 for $3
Supplies
  • 2x Fluval U4 internal filters - $20 each or best offer

Becca

Members
captmicha captmicha there are photos of the tangerine tigers towards the top of this thread.

captmicha

Members

Fish
  • White cloud mountain minnows - home grown - 6 for $10.
  • Lasiancistrus tentaculus (I think 2F, 1M, but not certain) - 3 for $90
  • 1 ginormous green cory (aeneus) - $2 (had her forever and she'd probably love to go with some of her own kind).
  • 2 x female Teleogramma brichardi - adult size - gorgeous - $15 each.
  • Brush nose plecos - brown and abino - $1 if under 2", $2 if over.
  • Pairs of Norman's lampeye killifish - easy, temperate fish - $6.

Shrimp
Neocaridina -
  • Red Cherry - 6 for $10.
  • Blue Diamond - 6 for $15.

Caridina -
  • Tangerine tiger shrimp. Easier Caridina type that does best below 78 degrees - 6 for $30.

Plants
  • Driftwood with java fern, anubias, moss, and/or bucephalandra - $20-$40 depending on size/plants.
  • Grab bags - $10 - low/moderate light and easy mix.

I will get photos up later. I'm around today and tomorrow due to lack of childcare. Otherwise, Friday and weekend pickups are best.

For delivery to the BBQ please let me know what you want by noon on Friday, 8/10. If you ask me to bring something to the BBQ, please, for the love of all that is good and holy or whatever, show-up! I have 2 young kids so getting the time to bag fish is challenging. If you request delivery of critters or plants and I have to take them back home, I will send you the bill for my mental healthcare.

Speaking of kids, my 2-yo just hauled a folding chair out of the dining room... I'm afraid to even ask what he's doing.
I'd like to get a group of six of your Caridina cf. babaulti.

I'm not currently a member so dunno where the party is/if it already happened if you prefer that for pick up.

Please let me know. Thanks.

captmicha

Members
Oh, I just looked at the date on this thing! I thought this was the recent one. I'll try to find your new post.

Becca

Members
Oh, I just looked at the date on this thing! I thought this was the recent one. I'll try to find your new post.
I have plenty of babaulti and also lots of Tangerine tigers. I'm giving the neos and malawas some time to re-populate.

You can always pick up from the house, if that works.