I’m interested in your Neo shrimp. When and where is the CCA picnic?
I'd like to get a group of six of your Caridina cf. babaulti.Pick up in Damascus, MD. Delivery to CCA BBQ is available.
- White cloud mountain minnows - home grown - 6 for $10.
- Lasiancistrus tentaculus (I think 2F, 1M, but not certain) - 3 for $90
- Pair of Biotoecus dicentrarchus - $80.
- Corydoras sp. (probably schultzii, wild type) - 3 for $10.
- 1 ginormous green cory (aeneus) - $2 (had her forever and she'd probably love to go with some of her own kind).
- 2 x female Teleogramma brichardi - adult size - gorgeous - $15 each.
- Brush nose plecos - brown and abino - $1 if under 2", $2 if over.
- Pairs of Norman's lampeye killifish - easy, temperate fish - $6.
- Striped Raphael cat - hardy armored cats - large size - 2 available - $10. These guys can handle larger/somewhat aggressive fish.
- "Rescued" striped Raphael - free to good home - he's a bit deformed due to being raised in a tight space but is in good health now.
- Red Cherry - 6 for $10.
- Blue Diamond - 6 for $15.
- Malawa - "the easy Sulawesi" is great for a feeder colony or algae eating crew - 10 for $10.
- Caridina cf. babaulti "Indian Zebra" - juveniles - this shrimp grows slowly and lives longer than others I've worked with. It does not cross-breed with tiger or bee shrimp and can be maintained just like Neocaridinas (easy) - 6 for $25.
- Tangerine tiger shrimp. Easier Caridina type that does best below 78 degrees - 6 for $30.
I will get photos up later. I'm around today and tomorrow due to lack of childcare. Otherwise, Friday and weekend pickups are best.
- Mixed moss - $5 for a golf ball sized clump, $10 for a tennis ball.
- Guppy grass - $5 for a tennis ball sized clump.
- Driftwood with java fern, anubias, moss, and/or bucephalandra - $20-$40 depending on size/plants.
- Grab bags - $10 - low/moderate light and easy mix.
For delivery to the BBQ please let me know what you want by noon on Friday, 8/10. If you ask me to bring something to the BBQ, please, for the love of all that is good and holy or whatever, show-up! I have 2 young kids so getting the time to bag fish is challenging. If you request delivery of critters or plants and I have to take them back home, I will send you the bill for my mental healthcare.
Speaking of kids, my 2-yo just hauled a folding chair out of the dining room... I'm afraid to even ask what he's doing.
I have plenty of babaulti and also lots of Tangerine tigers. I'm giving the neos and malawas some time to re-populate.Oh, I just looked at the date on this thing! I thought this was the recent one. I'll try to find your new post.