• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS CA and SA fish and 125G AGA setup

F8LBITE

Members
did someone say pleco caves?
de8e9000.jpg

mchambers

Former CCA member
Corydoras

I see that the Sterbai are gone. What other types of corydoras do you have? Thought I saw a Panda, wasn't sure about the rest.

Enkay

Members
Trying to figure out the logistics and come to a decision on whether I should buy your whole 125 gallon setup.

F8LBITE

Members
Trying to figure out the logistics and come to a decision on whether I should buy your whole 125 gallon setup.

I have a few people interested but nothing firm. Due to my predicament I cant hold the tanks. This is an awesome setup that is only 2 years old. If there are things you dont need let me know and we can make a deal.

F8LBITE

Members
Vieja Argentae

I found this pic by a former member of an adult Argentae so you know what they will look like:

1bWhtFishA.jpg

Awesome fish with silver pearl color. $35 each @ 5 inches X3

F8LBITE

Members
Soon to be available:

15G with Marineland eclipse top (needs new impeller) $25
20L with top/light/sponge filter/air pump/3 month old Visitherm heater/ $35
10G top $15

Not sure if 125g tank is sold, but this ad was in the Annapolis Capital this weekend: "Wanted: 110-125g aquarium with set up. Must be ready to use. Call 443-223-0838 with price."

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Stopped by Jose's with Jon yesterday. Everything he has to offer is in perfect shape, from equipment to fish. The argentea are a great deal for the size. He has some red lizard cats and a few plecos that he has not posted pics of. Both the 125 and 150 are in perfect shape and the cabinet stand on the 125 is taller than the norm. Jose is a great guy. Come on people, help him out! :)

YSS

Members
Jose, come April 1st or whenever it is you have to get rid of all your live stock, let me know if you still have cories and plecos. I will do my best to take them off your hands.

F8LBITE

Members
As bad as it as to have to take down the tanks, what's the deal with your cat?

Haha. Good question. They didnt see the cat when they came in. We also hid the litter box, food bowls, anything cat related. My plan is to comply as quickly and as smoothly as possible with the tanks, let them come back and inspect, and we're in the clear for another year atleast. If the cat had to go then we would have to seriously consider moving out. Ive never been a cat person but we have really fallen in love with her. I hope for the best.

F8LBITE

Members
Stopped by Jose's with Jon yesterday. Everything he has to offer is in perfect shape, from equipment to fish. The argentea are a great deal for the size. He has some red lizard cats and a few plecos that he has not posted pics of. Both the 125 and 150 are in perfect shape and the cabinet stand on the 125 is taller than the norm. Jose is a great guy. Come on people, help him out! :)

Thanks Andrew. It was great having you guys over.

minifoot77

Members
i'll take the 066 if some one can pick them up or pm me jose i dom't like the gas prices but i may have to come get it :)

F8LBITE

Members
5 Foot 120G FS

AGA tank and pine stand. This setup is just little more than a year old.

Tank
stand
glass tops
300W titanium heater-
w/ remote thermostat
(2) AC110's
48" T5 light fixture
$550 OBO

2c0cad15.jpg