• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Frozen Food Group Order? Foster and Smith

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I will come back later this afternoon and edit this... just FYI. For now, though, here:

SF Cyclops, 3.5oz cubes, CD-27341 $1.89 qty. 3
SF Mini-Bloodworms, 3.5oz cubes, CD-35710 $1.99 qty. 1
SF Freshwater Frenzy, 3.5oz cubes, CD-35709 $2.89 qty. 1
Ocean Nutrition Discus Formula, 3.5oz cubes, CD-35698 $3.79 qty.1

Darnit; just realized Jen got the Ocean Nutrition cubes as well..... they're backordered. Substitute Hikari Discus for it?

Tony

Double darnit!!!

OK, so now the Hikari discus is on back order (until 12/29/09). :wacko:

So here's what I'm thinking... the website says that the Ocean One discus is expected to be available 12/17/09 (Thursday). I can order on Thursday morning instead of today. It may delay delivery until early next week though.

If you want, YYS, I can simply get all Ocean One discus instead of the Hikari discus. Does this work? I know you wanted some of it in the first place. I don't have discus and am not sure of how big a difference it would be.

That would make YYS' order:
-3ea Hik blood worms
-6ea Ocean One discus (additional quantity?)
-6ea SF beef heart

Please confirm and I'll get you a revised total. This may shift shipping proportions a bit, but I'd rather not change things around as Francine and Jen have already paid me.

Sorry for the confusion guys. Didn't think this would be such an ordeal.

We'll get it worked out, I promise. :)

Tony

DonkeyFish

Members
I picked the Ocean One because I was hoping we'd be close enough to the date that it would go through. Sorry. If you want to order before Thursday just drop the backordered stuff from my order. We'll settle up later since I already paid. I don't want everyone to have to wait, especially since there's no guarantee they will have the food on Thursday.

I'm flexible. Whatever is easiest for everyone is fine by me. There will be another order soon enough I'm sure.

Tony

I emailed Yun. I think that if we order on Thursday morning, we should probably be good to get it on Friday. They ship Monday through Thursday. :)

BTW, talked with Francine earlier and she asked about being able to keep the food frozen if I bring it to the January meeting. I was planning on picking up some dry ice at Roberts Oxygen near work the Friday before the meeting. This should keep us nice and cold. :)

Tony

Checked the website just now and the discus food is stll listed as "backordered - expected to be more available 12/17/09." Will check back around lunch time to see if they updated.

Tony

Called them up just a bit ago. They told me that they could not verify if it is indeed in stock currently or not. The lady tried calling the supplier, but got no answer. I'll call again in the morning. Sorry guys.

Tony

Update: "Item on backorder, not available for order at this time. Expected in on 01/16/2010."

So at this point I'm just going to make the order with everything but the discus stuff. I will refund/adjust folks' totals. I just have a feeling that if I do not order tonight, before we know it another thing will be on backorder. Will PM folks separately about monies.

Sorry for the SNAFU, guys. I tried. :(

Tony

OK, checked out Foster and Smith this morning and to my surprise, they had the Ocean One Discus available, so the order is pretty much intact. They should ship on Monday and I'll receive it at my place on Tuesday.

Nobody's total really changed more that a buck or so when it all shook out. Final tallies:

Francine: $46.74 + $4.72 shipping (18.8%) = $51.46
Yun: $87.09 + $8.80 shipping (35.2%) = $95.89
Matt: $35.55 + $3.59 shipping (14.4%) = $39.14
Jen: $14.34 + $1.45 shipping (5.8%) = $15.79
Mike: $12.32 + $1.25 shipping (5.0%) = $13.44
Tony: $51.34 + $5.19 shipping (20.8%) = $56.53

Total: $247.38 + $24.99 shipping (100%) = $272.41

I have a copy of the total order invoice and an XL spreadsheet that I made up to keep track of orders/split shipping and can give you a copy/email you upon request; just give me your email via PM.

Francine and Jen - you guys already paypal'ed me earlier this week. Think the amounts I quoted earlier are like $.50 or so lower... no worries about that.

Anyway, thanks again for your patience. The whole backorder thing sort of messed me up a bit.

I'll post again when I get the food early next week and we can coordinate if you want to pickup or I can bring to the January meeting (packed in dry ice so it stays frozen during the meeting).

Cheers,
Tony

YSS

Members
Thanks, Tony. Let me know how you want me to pay you. I think paypal charges fee, so I can send you a check directly if you want me to.

Yun-

Tony

Thanks, Tony. Let me know how you want me to pay you. I think paypal charges fee, so I can send you a check directly if you want me to.

Yun-

Thanks Yun. I appreciate it. If you send money via Paypal and check "personal - other" under the reason for payment tabs, they do not charge a fee.

YSS

Members
Thanks Yun. I appreciate it. If you send money via Paypal and check "personal - other" under the reason for payment tabs, they do not charge a fee.

Sounds good. Is your paypal account same as the one that used to email me?

YSS

Members
Tony,

Payment sent. I sent from a different email address (hotmail address). Thanks for arranging the order.

Yun-

Tony

Ain't often you can get this shipped overnight from Wisconsin for $24.99.....

232323232%7Ffp6323%3A%3Enu%3D34%3C7%3E846%3E257%3EWSNRCG%3D3262%3A2%3A96%3B348nu0mrj

(yeah, I'm a total dork)

Tony

Shoot me a PM if anyone wants to stop by some time over the next week or so. I'm taking most of the days off through the first of next year.

Otherwise, was planning on packing whatever is left over in dry ice and bringing it to the January meeting.