• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free Fish Offer

Tim

Members
I'm just about to hit the 90's in post counts and BOOM! There goes the site. Sounds like a conspiracy to me. :D
Tim

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Yeah, I did until the male beat her up and I lost her. Should have taken her out when I noticed the fins.

:smashfreakB:

JustRon

Members
I think I must have had 35 additional posts the day before it went down and lost all of those posts..........

Charlutz

Members
I think I must have had 35 additional posts the day before it went down and lost all of those posts..........[/b]

Repost them and we'll be good to go. Just no more talk of DNS, backup servers and gobbledegook. :confused0024:

Tim

Members
I've surpassed that magic 100 number. I'll take my free advice on the forum, so I can share it with all. ;)
Tim

maddog10

Members
Tim, let me know if you are driving down to pick up fish from Robert (Artee), I am sure I have a guppy or fancy goldfish laying around!!

DeeCee

Members
You know, this must be our longest running thread by now.
8th page so far.

Thank you Mike
[/b]

Yep, you sure are making us a 'wordy bunch'. Makes it hard for a girl to get a word in edge-wise!
How am I supposed to get any feesh with ya'll tappin' and yappin' all the time?
Geesh! :smashfreakB:

:winking0049:

maddog10

Members
Marge you have made it to the promised land!

Tell me about the fish you have and I'll see if I have something that can fit in with them
or
If you need a small piece of driftwood or some rocks let me know. I also have a few 25w heaters (very little use on them).

A few other people are close to the 2nd free whatever!

Right now I owe out 11 items (everyone seems to be waiting for my Tanganyikans)

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
You know which fish I want... I'll be patient.[/b]

I've often been a patient :smashfreakB: . You should reconsider :spanka: . Not anything I want to do again. The nurses aren't that good :FIREdevil: .

George

animicrazy

Members
Having recently acquired (rescue purchase) a somethingorother Venustus; male, large; voracious appetite; Beautiful!!; tank buster type; and I must say I am quite pleased, so in the event that I have time and something to say, the Central American gargantuan fish sound like a winner. Will probably enjoy life in my multi-generational Pink Convict tank!!

Paul.

DeeCee

Members
<div class='quotemain'>You know which fish I want... I'll be patient.[/b]

I've often been a patient :smashfreakB: . You should reconsider :spanka: . Not anything I want to do again. The nurses aren't that good :FIREdevil: .

George
[/b][/quote]

You need to stay out of the Proctology lab, my friend. Broaden your horizons a bit.
My nurses were great - up til midnite. At midnite, they grew very angry that I hadn't been able to pee after surgery, and started threatening all kinds of nasty things.

Dang. I need to figure out how many more posts I need for a free fish!