• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free delivery to Aquamania!

Dave Schumacher

CCA Members
I will be sending some fish for the silent auction at Aquamania, so if anyone wants to piggyback an order on the shipment, I can send it along for pick up at Aquamania on Saturday. I need to have all orders placed by the wednesday before Aquamania weekend. Remember that CCA members get 10% off as well!

thanks!

dogofwar

CCA Members
You're THE MAN, Dave!

Also remember that Dave is our primary hospitality sponsor on Saturday night at AquaMania...

Matt

Quicklynx

Members
I may want a couple of Frontosa. Let me talk to the wife about setting up a new tank.

A long shot but do you by any chance have any older frontosa closer to breeding maturity?

Thanks

dogofwar

CCA Members
www.davesfish.com

or call Dave.

Reminder that the free shipping offer is for registered AquaMania attendees...and the 10% off is for CCA members :)

Matt

I may want a couple of Frontosa. Let me talk to the wife about setting up a new tank.

A long shot but do you by any chance have any older frontosa closer to breeding maturity?

Thanks

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I plan to register! No worries, haha.

By joining the forum it makes me a CCA member correct?

It makes you a forum member not a clubs member. To become a club member, there is a join CCA at the top of the page. You have to log on with a web browser, not the mobile app. There is a small annual membership fee, but there are plenty of benefits to being a member, including Dave's 10% discount.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

verbal

CCA Members
It makes you a forum member not a clubs member. To become a club member, there is a join CCA at the top of the page. You have to log on with a web browser, not the mobile app. There is a small annual membership fee, but there are plenty of benefits to being a member, including Dave's 10% discount.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

If you get $200 in fish from Dave it pays for itself :)

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
First of all, I want to extend my gratitude to Dave for his generous donations, as well as his offer to ship pre-paid orders to the club at no cost.

A few points to consider for purchasing fish in the group buy:

As previously mentioned, this offer is for current CCA members.

For specific questions, contact Dave through his website, or directly by phone (preferred method for quickest response)

New fish may be added to his list between now and the event, so check his site to determine what you would like to order.

All orders must be paid before the order is shipped; no orders will be shipped without payment in full before the event.

The shipment will arrive at Dulles airport saturday morning, and the boxes will be picked up and brought to the hotel.

Orders must be picked up at the silent auction table at Aquamania by 2:30 PM. It is in your best interest to bring a cooler or styrofoam container to transport your fish, as extra boxes may not be available.

This is a great opportunity to buy high quality fish at a discount without having to pay for shipping. For anyone who has not bought fish from Dave before, his packaging is top notch, and his customers are always satisfied. For previous customers, you know this is a great opportunity.

If you have any questions on how to pick up your order, please PM me, for any other questions, please contact Dave.

Thanks again to a club and event sponsor!

Dave's fish are awesome. I picked up some Microsynodontis from him last year and I think that they may have recently spawned for me because it looks like I have some smaller fish in the tank that I noticed during my recent water changes. I'm going to have to take the tank apart to confirm this.

Arlene

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Will definitely be ordering a few things from Mr. Schumacher. Thanks Dave for doing this and thanks Michael for coordinating the effort.

Cheers.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I'm trying to figure out where to put the fish I want to pick up. Thanks to both Dave and Michael for coordinating. I'm going to blow the whole fish budget before AquaMania even starts...

lkelly

Members
Can orders from Dave be picked up on Sunday? For those out of town, it makes it a lot easier to transport home.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Can orders from Dave be picked up on Sunday? For those out of town, it makes it a lot easier to transport home.
Long story short: No. The shipment is being flown in on saturday morning, and we are asking people to pick up their orders from the auction table ASAP. We will not be rebagging any prepaid orders, and we will not hold people's orders overnight.

Dave has great packaging, and preps his fish to last up to 72 hours, but live arrival is only guaranteed within the first few hours of delivery. It is very likely your fish would be fine in the bag until sunday when you transport them home, but your best bet would be to bring a small tank or rubbermaid tub to house your fish overnight if you're staying at the hotel.

Also, as a reminder, the discount is available to current, paid CCA members.

Last edited: