• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Food for the June meeting

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Please let me know if you have any requests or if you would like to donate any of the following:
chips (5-10 bags)
sodas (10-15 bottles)
cookies (3 packages)
fruit
veggie tray
"main" dish-

Please let me know if you have any requests or if you would like to donate any of the following:
chips (5-10 bags)
sodas (10-15 bottles)
cookies (3 packages)
fruit
veggie tray
"main" dish- Reel Addiction ------Meatballs or chili lets take a vote!!!

msjinkzd

invert junkie
there is a possibility I cannot make it, so please, anyone who can help it would be greatly appreciated. I should know by the end of the week whether I can be there or not. Will post as soon as I know

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I got 5 sodas.... along with 4 or 5 styros of frozen fish food. :D

(seriously people?)

Hope you have live fish for me in styros:D. How did I know you would bring sodas:rolleyes: I guess Will, Phil and Mike will bring veggie trays ice and chips:confused::confused: Im a 12 in on my water changes so I guess Im telling it how it is:angry3:

Forget fish in the Styro, what about some Brewskis in the Styro:)))

I have my brewskis now I WANT MY FISH lol!! Well Sat afternoon brewskis would be nice but you would need a big styro for me to be happy, so I will take a small styro of fish and be content. By the way thanks for everything you do and making people feel welcome Mr. VP

Cartel

Members
Dang everyones quick to order but not to fill the order. Sign me up for something.

Err guess I gotta pick something lol fruit tray.

Dang everyones quick to order but not to fill the order. Sign me up for something.

Err guess I gotta pick something lol fruit tray.

:D The list would have been filled if they said "chili sounds good I will bring chips or soda or ice or......." Well I guess like every month we will get it. Thanks to all that contribute, lets get this list filled and make sure we have have it all covered!