• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FISH FLU

DonkeyFish

Members
:pound:
personally i would have chose to label them as the dimented side of our personalities. think about it. 1) everyone knows that women are trouble, 2) we all know how "complicated" you can be, 3) that the sweet girl i felll in love with is now the monster i come home to, and 4)we see how they are and willingly ask them to be our wives and mother to our children. that my brotheren is the most irrational thought process ive ever heard of. the rest of society calls it LOVE. makes me think of the praying mantis mating ritual ...except we live through it lol:D. now excuse me as i reserve my room in hell lol! :pound:

Ok. Now I'm stripping you of all your gold stars earned for the pop culture reference.

Lively

Members
personally i would have chose to label them as the dimented side of our personalities. think about it. 1) everyone knows that women are trouble, 2) we all know how "complicated" you can be, 3) that the sweet girl i felll in love with is now the monster i come home to, and 4)we see how they are and willingly ask them to be our wives and mother to our children. that my brotheren is the most irrational thought process ive ever heard of. the rest of society calls it LOVE. makes me think of the praying mantis mating ritual ...except we live through it lol:D. now excuse me as i reserve my room in hell lol! :pound:

And, I wonder what causes this abrupt change in our personalities... could it be the part about being wives and mothers? Obviously, it is ya'lls fault that we are no longer the "sweet thang" that we once were...could it be that hubbies and children drive us up the proverbial wall?? lol

Did you know that a married man lives longer than an unmarried one? And, conversely - a married woman dies sooner than an old maid spinster?

hmmm....food for thought...

ROFL

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
And, I wonder what causes this abrupt change in our personalities... could it be the part about being wives and mothers? Obviously, it is ya'lls fault that we are no longer the "sweet thang" that we once were...could it be that hubbies and children drive us up the proverbial wall?? lol

Did you know that a married man lives longer than an unmarried one? And, conversely - a married woman dies sooner than an old maid spinster?

hmmm....food for thought...

ROFL
we drive you up the wall? all the married men i know die 1st ...... wife remarries and then wife lives 25 years longer before #2 dies too lol with cardiac arrest. as for the spinster.....ugliness cant fester alone :p misery needs company:pound:

heres a poem for ya

women and flies
i do despise
the more i hate women
the more i like flies.

Lively

Members
we drive you up the wall? all the married men i know die 1st ...... wife remarries and then wife lives 25 years longer before #2 dies too lol with cardiac arrest. as for the spinster.....ugliness cant fester alone :p misery needs company:pound:

heres a poem for ya

women and flies
i do despise
the more i hate women
the more i like flies.

Obviously, a woman who knows how to solve her problems :eek: The fact she lived another 25 years just goes to show how much longer a woman lives without the millstone of a man around her neck... :happy0007:

men and children
children and men
what is the difference
it's beyond our ken

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Obviously, a woman who knows how to solve her problems :eek: The fact she lived another 25 years just goes to show how much longer a woman lives without the millstone of a man around her neck... :happy0007:

men and children
children and men
what is the difference
it's beyond our ken
just proves we are nagged to death LOL:p and i like my poem better.:D

Lively

Members
lively im telling your husband to have a food and drink tester lmaoooooooo. ;)

Yeah, the kids can do that for him... :D

and my poem is better - correct syllable count - yours is off by one on the 3rd line.. :p

4-4-6-5 yours...off balance
4-4-5-5 mine...perfect balance

Bahhahaha!

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Yeah, the kids can do that for him... :D

and my poem is better - correct syllable count - yours is off by one on the 3rd line.. :p

4-4-6-5 yours...off balance
4-4-5-5 mine...perfect balance

Bahhahaha!

lol @ kid testers. typical woman..." abner......aaaaaaaabner your missing a syllable"(in ms cravitz voice from bewitched).
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa:p

Lively

Members
men and children
children and men
what is the difference
it's beyond our ken

insanity results
a tryst between adults
women practice abstinence
it’s not all that he exults

children and men
men and children
our beneficence
lives they enliven

See, perfect symmetry.

(Ignores Mrs. Cravitz joke :p)

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
OK, someone silly said married men live longer than single men. Not true. It ONLY seems longer.

My marriage has been 20 of the happiest years of my life. We were married in 1969. Do the math.

This thread may be getting out of control.

Seems like me and my Uncle are the only ones making any sense:eek::rolleyes:

Did you know the war between the sexes has one big problem. Too much fraternization with the enemy. (definitely plagarized.)

Keep holding up our end Uncleruckus.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

George

Lively

Members
LOL George...was that every other year, the first part or the last part? Or, just between kids?

for the record - I love being a wife and a mom - they have to put up with me :winking0004:

George

Ha, I loved being the dad - got to leave the house every day for 38 years.

I have one stupid one - divorced and being sucked dry. I do have one smart one - never made the big mistake and 38. Guess which one is going on vacation to South Korea with two of his cousins for two weeks starting tomorrow. Here's a hint - not the dry one.

I really hate that there is NO humor in this post.

George

George

thank you george. nothing better then a little artillery when ya need flush out insurgents. lol!

I suspect you and I are in the same boat. We met the enemy and they are us.

Humor in that one, OK?

George

Lively

Members
It's the nice ones that get sucked dry, George - and it isn't always the men.

no humor this part of my post...

How about this...

nope, I got nothin' :confused0024:

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
men and children
children and men
what is the difference
it's beyond our ken

insanity results
a tryst between adults
women practice abstinence