• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FISH FLU

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
it has recently been reported that Sherhonda Newton, wife of D.Q.Newton, has come down with a severe case of fish flu. she first reported feeling moments of hypnosis whenever walking past any fish tanks accompanied by severe urges to sit and watch the activity in the tanks. soon Mrs. Newton had uncontrollable urges to speak to the fish as well as wanting to feed them. it has also been noted that she was observed feverishly holding the bucket of food up to the tank for them to see and come to the top. this behavior went on for 2-3 days until she was allowed to feed said fish. the victim is recovering nicely with steady feedings and fish watching. it is expected that after a CCA BBQ and a couple of meetings, and another tank she will have a full indoctrination. :happy0065:

Lively

Members
Hahahaha! You poor boys... You play with fire...

My hubby thought it would be cool if I were into keeping fish - now look at me!

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Hahahaha! You poor boys... You play with fire...

My hubby thought it would be cool if I were into keeping fish - now look at me!
the force within her was strong...she crossed over to the darkside willingly :p now lemme order her wc uniform! :D

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Some wives take years to convert. Some never do.
Some put up with it, come to meetings, go to conventions, proof the Biotope, host speakers, and help load and unload the truck. Why?
Because if she didn't keep an eye on me the house would be full of tanks by now.

Lively

Members
Some wives take years to convert. Some never do.
Some put up with it, come to meetings, go to conventions, proof the Biotope, host speakers, and help load and unload the truck. Why?
Because if she didn't keep an eye on me the house would be full of tanks by now.

Ahh, and here I thought it was because she just didn't want to spend a minute more than she had to away from you....:wub:

Cartel

Members
Mine (gf that is) asked if she could feed my fish for the first time the other night so we are making progress! (just gotta work on the water changing uniform...)

F8LBITE

Members
may the force be with you DQ. Fish tanks are cheaper than jewelry and when you give her a fish gift you both can enjoy it!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Oh no...now you guys started.:ninja: That is one Can of worms not to mess with. :sign0111:

I already see Lively with her Death Rays set for Destroy. LOL!

:sign0015:

RM

Last edited:

Lively

Members
Oh no...now you guys started. That is one Can of worms not to mess with.

I already see Lively with her Death Rays set for Destroy. LOL!

:sign0015:

RM

ROFL - no death ray... ya'll are amusing me no end with this. Poor, clueless men :p

Waiting with baited breath to hear others chime in on why the weaker sex is so complex ;)

edited to add - not going to be online much this morning/afternoon so don't take my lack of response for anything more than the fact I'm MIA! lol

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
ROFL - no death ray... ya'll are amusing me no end with this. Poor, clueless men :p

Waiting with baited breath to hear others chime in on why the weaker sex is so complex ;)

edited to add - not going to be online much this morning/afternoon so don't take my lack of response for anything more than the fact I'm MIA! lol
never said weaker but hey ill take the clueless men bait. jedi mind trick is in place and should begin working righttttttttttttt about now.
you were saying......mere mortal whilest the GODS were speaking!

im getting a full scholarship to hell for this one rotflmaooooooooooo

never said weaker but hey ill take the clueless men bait. jedi mind trick is in place and should begin working righttttttttttttt about now.
you were saying......mere mortal whilest the GODS were speaking!

im getting a full scholarship to hell for this one rotflmaooooooooooo
:pound:and Richard's post also. I did not say weaker, as a matter of fact women are strong. Just go see who carries the check book in every household.

Lively

Members
Ahh, I'm disappointed boys... I get home and nothing new here to make me laugh at you all...:wacko:

I was teasing about the weaker thing

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
lively you know I know you were kidding. I'm just sorry we let you down. I thinked you had them punked with the death ray. I must admit I reached for my green lantern ring! lmaOOOOOO