• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FISH FLU

Lively

Members
Fac me cocleario vomere!

Eventus stultorum magister!

Forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit.

Hoc est verum et nihili nisi verum....

Gag me with a spoon

Fools must be taught by experience

Perhaps someday we will look back upon these trials with Joy

This is the truth and nothing but the truth.

Ain't google a grand thing?:tongue0011:

Lively

Members
I usually do...

ad vitam aeternam, amicus adversus solem ne loquitor. Ad multos et faustissimos annos trekimicus!

(translation: to eternal life, friend don't against the sun. (loose translation on second statement) Live long and prosper my fellow trekkie!

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
didn't want to ruin how smart I looked with that post - serious googling to get that! ROFL!
cheater
101256201941f9ded29e549.gif

Lively

Members
I don't wanna grow up, I'm a chicklaholic, we've got a million kind of fish that I can swim with. More Jacks more labs more apistogramma's it's the biggest fish group there is! I don't wanna grow up 'cause maybe if I did, I would be a chickliholic!

I still have the heart of a kid... and unlike Mr. King, it doesn't sit in a jar on my desk...

I keep it on the dresser.

:tongue0015:

DonkeyFish

Members
OMG. This thread just gets better and better. Lively, we totally have to hang out sometime! Or at least hang out at the meetings. Of course then the boys might not talk to us out of fear... LOL. I swear, I'm harmless! Kevin? Jumbie? F8L? Back me up!

Lively

Members
OMG. This thread just gets better and better. Lively, we totally have to hang out sometime! Or at least hang out at the meetings. Of course then the boys might not talk to us out of fear... LOL. I swear, I'm harmless! Kevin? Jumbie? F8L? Back me up!

You're as harmless as I am... :angel2:

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
OMG! I'm trembling... I'm Scerred. LMAO! Why are you asking my boys for help? U girls better wear some diapers for the next meeting because when you see us men leakage will be the last thing you guys think of. HA!!!! LOL! This is Fun;) Hold on I have another one for you Donkey girly.

I'm like GodZilla, when I walk, a whole country jumps off some stupid wall because they're scerred. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Kidding...don't have a cow! Can't wait for the BBQ in July cause we're going to have a ball. REALLY!

Richard
Jedi Knight.;)

Lively

Members
You should be afraid... very very afraid...

afraid Donkey and I ignore you at the next meeting...:confused0054:

:jumping0045:

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
you can use my Chicken net on the Pink Power Ranger...opps sorry Richard didn't mean to give away your secert identy. I wont tell anyone else.
117.gif

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Now Danger Chicken Nugget, you know better than that! I can black mail you with some of those old 1970 pictures of when you had hair. LMAO!

I think you're a little delusional on the pink stuff, maybe it's deeply rooted in your psyche about wearing a pink bandana and playing a pink guitar for girly band.

Oh so that's why your defending THEM and not us Men. It makes sense now. HAhahaha!

Hey Lively...this is how scared I am.
aMT_AceVentura.gif

RM

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I don't know why you guys want to start a war with me, I wasn't the one that called you guys COMPLICATED.

Hello Mcfly!!!:sign0015: