• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FISH FLU

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
This thread bothers me:jumpy:. I am now worried about all of you and your grasp on realty. Again Richard, put down the light saber.

George

Lively

Members
ROFL - Welcome to the fray George...

Reality is overrated... and I have never claimed to be sane... and heaven forbid I'm ever considered normal...

Richard - I finally got the "cricket cricket cricket" thing... I will admit, I still have a few natural blonde streaks...and you're in it 'cause you've been stokin the fire, you're bound to get burned - eventually!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
ROFL - Welcome to the fray George...

Reality is overrated... and I have never claimed to be sane... and heaven forbid I'm ever considered normal...

Richard - I finally got the "cricket cricket cricket" thing... I will admit, I still have a few natural blonde streaks...and you're in it 'cause you've been stokin the fire, you're bound to get burned - eventually!

The cricket statement was for DQ not u...Save your bullets I'm on your team.

DonkeyFish

Members
reality is for suckers. I much prefer Bizzaroland (anybody who gets THAT wins a gold star!)

Yeah. I'm tough. That was me in the pink t-shirt with the cartoon cookie shaking it's fist at the world. One Tough Cookie. LOL! I drive fast so I can run away at the first sign of trouble :)

Lively

Members
Do let us in on the cricket secret... inquiring minds wanna know! Don't get caught in the crossfire... ;) But I do have the death ray set on stun...

I remember saying "Hi" to you Donkey - I don't remember the shirt - I saw your nametag lol. Bizzaroland... I feel like I should know what it means - but I can't remember! I'm getting old...:confused0007:

DonkeyFish

Members
You know, Lively, I don't think we actually have said hi! I'm sure you're confusing me with one of the other 3 or 4 redheads that hit the meetings (what's up with that, BTW, we're supposed to be "rare" and "special" and crap!). And don't worry, the shirt was a couple meetings ago, not even sure if you were at that one ;)

Lively

Members
It was one of those quick walk bye hi's. The reason I remember is, you don't look anything like your avatar name. I thought, "That's DonkeyFish?" I can't remember if I was carrying my son around at that point - but he shredded my name tag pretty good so you might not have seen it. I'm still trying to get the glue off that shirt...

Lively

Members
Not enough coffee... the red in my hair this month is fake! It'll be gone before the next meeting - I'm going to use a different color next time.

DonkeyFish

Members
It was one of those quick walk bye hi's. The reason I remember is, you don't look anything like your avatar name. I thought, "That's DonkeyFish?" I can't remember if I was carrying my son around at that point - but he shredded my name tag pretty good so you might not have seen it. I'm still trying to get the glue off that shirt...

Not enough coffee... the red in my hair this month is fake! It'll be gone before the next meeting - I'm going to use a different color next time.

I know. SO FUNNY to meet people when you just know their screen names. I like to keep people on their toes ;)
And I totally was not giving you a hard time about being a ginger... just lamenting on my lack of specialness in the CCA circle, LOL. Can't just say "Oh, you'll see me. I'm the redhead"!

Looks like we scared the boys off of this thread. Time to stick a fork in it I think.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I know. SO FUNNY to meet people when you just know their screen names. I like to keep people on their toes ;)
And I totally was not giving you a hard time about being a ginger... just lamenting on my lack of specialness in the CCA circle, LOL. Can't just say "Oh, you'll see me. I'm the redhead"!

Looks like we scared the boys off of this thread. Time to stick a fork in it I think.

Yea, you girls are Complicated.:p

DonkeyFish

Members
If "complicated" is all you've got I'll take it! There are worse things to be called... and I'd much rather be "complicated" than "boring" ;)

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
reality is for suckers. I much prefer Bizzaroland (anybody who gets THAT wins a gold star!)

Yeah. I'm tough. That was me in the pink t-shirt with the cartoon cookie shaking it's fist at the world. One Tough Cookie. LOL! I drive fast so I can run away at the first sign of trouble :)
bizzaro as in the super dumb zombie like version of superman? gold star please!

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
:pound:
I'll give you this... we're most definately a complication in most men's lives...

*smirk*
personally i would have chose to label them as the dimented side of our personalities. think about it. 1) everyone knows that women are trouble, 2) we all know how "complicated" you can be, 3) that the sweet girl i felll in love with is now the monster i come home to, and 4)we see how they are and willingly ask them to be our wives and mother to our children. that my brotheren is the most irrational thought process ive ever heard of. the rest of society calls it LOVE. makes me think of the praying mantis mating ritual ...except we live through it lol:D. now excuse me as i reserve my room in hell lol! :pound:

DonkeyFish

Members
bizzaro as in the super dumb zombie like version of superman? gold star please!

Niiiice pull Ruckus! And it was the parallel universe, where everything was opposite. You know like when we were kids and had "opposite day". OMG, flashing back now, how annoying that must have been to anyone around us! LOL!

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
:pound:
personally i would have chose to label them as the dimented side of our personalities. think about it. 1) everyone knows that women are trouble, 2) we all know how "complicated" you can be, 3) that the sweet girl i felll in love with is now the monster i come home to, and 4)we see how they are and willingly ask them to be our wives and mother to our children. that my brotheren is the most irrational thought process ive ever heard of. the rest of society calls it LOVE. makes me think of the praying mantis mating ritual ...except we live through it lol:D. now excuse me as i reserve my room in hell lol! :pound:
I knew there was a reason you were in my friend list! :lol::lol::lol::jumpy:

George