• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Everybody, please welcome BlondeFishGal

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Welcome aboard, Alesia! We're glad you're here. :)

What do you keep, btw?

Thanks guys!

I'm looking forward to kicking up a little trouble here at CCA ;)
Special thanks to Tony for his kindness and generosity!!:happy0180:

As for what I keep...right now, 10 show tanks (90 to 225 gallons), plus 7 grow out / breeder / quarantine tanks.
Looking to venture into Africans. After 9 years of breeding and keeping discus and planted tanks, I'm coming over to the "dark side" :lol:

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Thanks guys!

I'm looking forward to kicking up a little trouble here at CCA ;)
Special thanks to Tony for his kindness and generosity!!:happy0180:

Dude, compared to what you did last weekend at the ECC shindig, it's nothing, seriously.

As for what I keep...right now, 10 show tanks (90 to 225 gallons), plus 7 grow out / breeder / quarantine tanks.
Looking to venture into Africans. After 9 years of breeding and keeping discus and planted tanks, I'm coming over to the "dark side" :lol:

Now you're talking!

Dark Side meaning Lake Malawi, right? Don't let Sarah trick you into thinking that her fish are the way to go...

I think you need a peacock tank. :D

Dude, compared to what you did last weekend at the ECC shindig, it's nothing, seriously.

Now you're talking!

Dark Side meaning Lake Malawi, right? Don't let Sarah trick you into thinking that her fish are the way to go...

I think you need a peacock tank. :D

Just to keep the peace, I might have to set up tanks of both Malawis and Tanganyikans ... ah, I'll use any excuse to have more tanks.... ;)

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Welcome Alesia...to the Best Cichlid Club in the Whole Entire World!!!

Here at the CCA we consider Lake Tang the Darkside.:angry3: LOL! At the CCA Sarah is known for being the Dark Empress. LMAO! Just Kidding.

And Lake Malawi is where the "Force resides."

Tony has spoken to me about you and they were are all good things.
Nevertheless, it's a pleasure to have you on board.:happy0144:

Best Regards,

Richard Mendez
Jedi Knight

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
Welcome Alesia, It was a pleasure meeting you in Jersey. I enjoy reading your Post also. Hope you can make it to one of our meetings.

fischfan13

Banned
Oh no, now CCA is taking in non-African keepers from NJ???
When I asked Alesia to name the Three Lakes in African she said Lake Malawi, Lake Tang and Lake Hopatcong.:D

Oh no, now CCA is taking in non-African keepers from NJ???
When I asked Alesia to name the Three Lakes in African she said Lake Malawi, Lake Tang and Lake Hopatcong.:D

:rolleyes: blah blah blah... :rolleyes:

Great...now I get abused by you on two sites....
but it's okay, you know what they say about payback....

hehehe
:D